𝟔

"KALYNN? CAN I speak to you?" a red haired Gryffindor girl ran up to Kalynn, sounding slightly out of energy.

"Of course, Mads I'll meet you down there in a few minutes" Kalynn walked near the Great Lake alongside the heavy breathing Lily Evans, until they found a patch of grass which wasn't inhabited by the students of younger years.

It was nearing the start of October and nothing much had happened apart from Lalaine Kelly's birthday, but still not much did happen then.

"Hi" Lily breathed out with a smile, she was kind even in the way that she acted. Kalynn couldn't tell why, but she always felt like the girl was someone she would click with.

"Hi" Kalynn reciprocated the energy, it was hard not to.

"I just wanted to talk to you, I'm sorry I pulled you away from your friends by the way. But I've been thinking about it more and more and I just thought it would be a nice idea" Lily looked over the water, and somehow this was a reason to speak that Kalynn just wanted.

Sure, she loved her friendship with Lalaine, Madeleine and Ajax, but she never had anyone else to call a friend. Clinging onto them wasn't good, she would be stuck if they were all busy.

Lalaine had other friends. She had Amos Diggory and some Slytherin friends from her childhood. Madeleine had Alice Fortescue and Frank Longbottom, an unlikely trio but they had always been friends. Ajax had Kingsley Shacklebolt and the Prewett twins, and if need be Remus and his friends.

But who did Kalynn have? No one. She didn't have anyone who was a friend for herself, not because they were her friendship group. Her outgoing nature made her easy for people to talk to when doing homework or when they needed someone, but they would never class her as a friend.

But Lily Evans. She was sweet, outgoing and overall just a pleasure to be around. She cared for her education greatly, but understood that breaks were necessary. She was educated in the muggle and wizarding world and had no form of judgement against others.

She was the perfect friend for Kalynn Withers. They were perfect fit to be friends, they shared so much in common that it was just amazing.

"I'd like that, it seems like a good idea" Kalynn said, smiling from joy.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

KALYNN WITHERS and Lily Evans were now, somewhat inseparable. Obviously there were times they couldn't be together, like in their dorms and at dinner. But other than that, where one girl went, the other was not too far apart.

Of course Lily and Kalynn still left time to speak to their other friends, they were still incredibly important. But their new friendship was blossoming at such a rate that it was hard to keep up with.

However today Kalynn was just hanging out with Ajax. She had missed the boy probably the most, they didn't share all that many classes and never really sat near each other.

Plus, a day with Ajax was never a dull one.

"Who do you think is the most shaggable Professor?" Ajax had gotten into the Hufflepuff dorm early that Sunday morning, much to Lalaine's dismay. That's why she had left with Madeleine, who had been dragged along to wake the two Hufflepuff girls up.

"You start" Kalynn always did that at a question she did have an answer to but she didn't want to say. Unluckily for her, Ajax had picked up on this behaviour rather quickly.

That's what happens when you only have three friends for your first five years of school.

"So you have someone?" Ajax gave the girl a devilish smile, she knew she wasn't getting out of this without an answer.

"Fuck" she laughed as Ajax moved off of Lalaine's bed and onto Kalynn's, getting more eager by the second.

"Cmon Kay, you can tell me anything" he smiled as she scoffed and rolled her eyes, he was truly a toddler in a 15 year old's body at times.

"Fine" she said, not continuing though. She found this too funny, Ajax would be using it against her nonetheless.

"So?..." Ajax was more and more impatient by the second. It was too hilarious, he was one of them teenage girls who only cared for the gossip.

"The DADA teacher looks like he knows what he's doing" she stated, Ajax dropping his jaw. He was expecting a joke answer, not the answer that he also thought.

"No, you can't just let me answer, you now go" Kalynn was enjoying her time with Ajax, it reminded her of times she used to have, when he and her friends didn't all have their own friend groups.

In a way Kalynn missed it, but she knew that having her own friends (well friend) was something which was definitely good for her.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

pfft ily all
- beano

𝐁𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄, 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐮𝐬 𝐥𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐧जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें