Part 10

This was a short story, and it is finished. 

I'm going to write an epilog though. :D I am a sucker for happy endings. 

Enjoy!

EPILOGUE

Life was starting to look up in many ways. I was in college, getting a degree in psychology. 

Hunter didn't go to college. We broke up and never saw each other again.

Just kidding! We are in love, married, and planning to start a family after I get a steady job. 

Instead of going to college, Hunter was hired as an undercover agent for the US safety department. He is no longer part of the gang. My dad gave up the gang, because he values family over everything now. 

As a part of his job, Hunter hunts down gangs that are causing upheavals and with the help of the US government, he puts them down and behind bars for good. 

As for my best friend Jessica and her husband Alex, they are married happily and have a child. 

Nate, Hunter's best friend, is also in college. He met this wonderful girl named Kasey. 

"Hey babe," Hunter's familiar voice ringed in my ear. His strong arm wrapped around my waist. 

"Hey you," I giggled and turned around to properly face him.

"I have some great news for you!"

Hunter's eyes lit up in surprise, "Oh yeah?" 

I grinned and slowly pulled out a pregnancy stick. 

"It's positive," I whispered in his ear. 

His eyes widened in disbelief, "You're a mother?"

I smiled and pressed my lips gently against his. "And you're a father."

Hunter whooped in joy and swung me around. 

"We are going to be a family! I can't believe this."

Happy tears welled out of the corner of my eyes, "I know we were going to wait until I had a job, but it isn't my fault someone keeps forgetting to use protection."

He laughed happily. Oh how I love his laugh.

"Or maybe I'm just really good at making babies," He winked at me suggestively, "And as a reward let's give our baby another sibling. What do you say?"

I giggled and let my husband lead me up the stairs to our bedroom, "I say we shall."

THE END.