“You know you are irritating as hell !” Anaysa hissed at the man sitting next to her in a car

“You know you are irritating as hell !” Anaysa hissed at the man sitting next to her in a car. They initially were to go with the Kavya and Ivaan but last minute work didn't allow them. That's what we call destiny now, Reyansh took this opportunity and Anaysa couldn't deny it as she …. Let's say she isn't the best driver.

“I would have appreciated handsome, hot, stunning, attractive but theek hai, yeh bhi le lete hai, aage jaa ke shayad badal jaaye,” Reyansh tried to flirt with the girl next to him.

“That's never gonna happen,” Anaysa was quick to exclaim.

“You don't know what future holds for us, maybe you would be attracted by my charms and would follow me all around,” he couldn't continue ahead as he was awarded with a smack on his arm. He laughed at her antics which surprisingly brought a small smile on her face but she was quick enough to hide it.

“In your dreams, Reyansh!” she exclaimed while Reyansh just laughed at her. The ride was spent with healthy flirting, of course, and ignorance by Anaysa.

“I ought to complain to Spotify for you not being named this week’s hottest single.”

“If you were a vegetable, you’d be a ‘cute-cumber.”

“Do you have a map? I just got lost in your eyes.”

These were only a few cheesy pick up lines that Reyansh had been using throughout the ride, trying to start a conversation with Anaysa and at the end he was successful.

“Oh my god! Stop with this, I mean do girls get impressed by this stupid lines!?” she exclaimed.

“So you aren't one of those girls. Impressive,”

“Mr. Reyansh Oberoi, if you ever thought I was one of those then you are an absolute idiot. Now silently drive the car,” Anaysa ordered Reyansh. She connected her phone to the music player and played her ever favourite song ‘Ilaahi’ and both of them unknowingly jammed together throughout their way.

Finally, after one and half hours of playing random songs and humming them together, the duo was in front of one of the most beautiful structures, it definitely wasn't like any ancestral home. It had a modern yet antique vibe to it.

Both of them stepped down from their car and Anaysa looked around the place already mentally imagining the decoration. She thoroughly loved the place and totally understood why the couple had chosen it for their marriage.

As she turned in circles and studied the place, Reyansh sneakily came behind her and whispered, “I wish these eyes saw me with same admiration,” There was no mischief in his voice, the sincerity oozed out while Anaysa stood there shocked. She didn't expect this, in fact even Reyansh didn't expect this from himself.

He realised what he had done, how the air was filled with awkwardness and now he wished he could take his words back. Not that he regretted it but he didn't want her to feel that he was some despo or a playboy. He wanted to talk and see what happened. There were some sparks but communication was the key.