“The bachelor whom everyone loved and adored, Akshant Mehra, guitarist of Amity, has recently announced in an exclusive interview, that he is taken! No one expected the answer except the three boys beside him who sat on the couch

“The bachelor whom everyone loved and adored, Akshant Mehra, guitarist of Amity, has recently announced in an exclusive interview, that he is taken! No one expected the answer except the three boys beside him who sat on the couch. No details of the lucky lady were given out by the boys, hope to see her soon though,” the news reporter reported before he moved to the next news. The news had flooded the internet and the social media and she wasn't expecting any of that. Having to idea why this was suddenly revealed but she wasn't angry, just clueless.

“Akshant Mehra, what is this !?” she shouted at her boyfriend who was in the kitchen baking a new recipe given to him by his best friend, Kiara Shekhawat. Both of them were a disaster in the kitchen but no one could stop the two adorable beings.

“Zara Raichand, that's me declaring my love!” he claimed as he came in front of her wearing an apron and flour in specks all over his face. She giggled noticing him but came back to the topic after looking at the glares that she received.

“But when did we decide this?” she questioned. “You didn't want this?” he questioned back. “Arey, I just wanted to know before you announced it. I am ecstatic about it, chill,” she said and he released the breath he was holding back unknowingly.

“Umm-” Akshant started as he scratched the back of his neck while Zara looked at his face waiting for him to continue.

“IhaveburntwhateverIwasmaking,” he said it faster than a bullet train and Zara as any normal person didn't get a word so he had to repeat it, “I kinda burnt whatever I was making so let's go on a date,” he muttered like a shy bride looking exceptionally cute that no one could deny him.

Zara giggled and moved towards, wrapping her arms around his neck, “I will get ready till then you have the job to clean the kitchen, book us a table if needed and get ready,” she whispered making him groan hearing the first task but nodded knowing he was responsible for the mess.

“Yeah! Yeah! Go ahead, aur karo atyachar,” he complained but moved towards the kitchen anyway, making her laugh. She quickly moved to her room and took a short shower before slipping into her white short dress which had detailed design and bell sleeves. Next steps were - make up and hair - which didn't take much time but an hour and half. Well, time just flows.

She moved to the living room where Akshant stood talking to someone, presumably booking a table. She stood in front of him scrolling through her instagram feed.

“You look gorgeous, Zara,” he complimented her, making her blush slightly as she replied, “You cleaned up well too,” he laughed at her and took the car keys before exiting their apartment. They had been private about their relationship as it was still blooming and then as they liked the privacy. Both of them weren't against making it public, they were just …. letting it go in a flow.

“So where are we going?” Zara asked.

“Butterfly High,” he said. He hadn't planned much as it was an impromptu date and neither was Zara expecting much from him. A dinner date with lots of talking was what they had in mind. Both of them sat in a private booth which was booked by Akshant and ordered their food.