HELP PICK THE CAST FOR THE MOVIE!

Hey guys! Exciting news! We're in talks with some Hollywood bigshots to do a movie version of FIND ME I'M YOURS! 

They're discussing casting it now, and I wanna know who your dream cast would be!

Think the perfect Mags would be played by Lucy Hale? Or the dreamy Mr. WTF by Liam Hemsworth?!? Who else? YOUR OPINION MATTERS!

Take a look at the character descriptions listed below and read the first six chapters here on Wattpad OR copy and paste this link in a browser:

http://goo.gl/Yfjw08  (or just go to amazon.com and search for Find Me I'm Yours)

...to GET THE WHOLE BOOK NOW for only $1.99 on Amazon through March 2015, since it's a Kindle March Deal! YAY!

The winning cast list will have a mocked up movie poster made and featured on my Wattpad Page. AND hopefully the studio will listen to you, too!

Leave your ideal cast in the comments below.

So pumped to hear your thoughts!

XO HC

CAST DESCRIPTION:

Mags: Smart. Artistic. Witty.Early twenties. Typical side-kick turned lead. She is pessimistically optimistic about love. Determined to find her soul mate.
Mr. WTF: Breathtakingly handsome. Soulful. Determined. Pet lover. Searching for his unusual girl in an unusual way.

Coco: Loyal. Sassy. Retro-Punk. Mags’ best friend. Seemingly upbeat and positive, but hiding a secret.

Jason: Handsome. Smooth talker. Mags’ cheating ex-boyfriend. Desperate for Mags’ approval but still has a roaming eye.

S.H.A.R.I: Manipulative. Fake. Blonde. Big boobs. Aspiring actress and Mags’ annoying roommate. A constant busy-body in Mags’ personal life.