How to Read This Book

Welcome!

Find Me I'm Yours is a CLICK LIT® entertainment experience.

It begins as an eBook novel, which you can read straight through, with loads to get lost in right here on the pages, including original artwork, handwritten lists, graphics, photos, memes, and more! (Here in WattPad, the pics can't be right in the chapter, but you'll see which pics go where and can still check them out!)

You can go even deeper by clicking on embedded links that take you to:

33 custom designed websites: While some have clues to the treasure hunt at the crux of the story, and others invite you to share, interact, connect, and engage, all of the sites are there for you to have a dynamic, expansive, fun, and fresh experience while reading Find Me I'm Yours that continues on well after you finish the book!

Original videos: Many feature clues, and all bring the story to life.

Polls & Other Fun-Filled Schtuff: The main character, Mags Marclay, sometimes asks for your advice-you'll be able to click through and respond to her. There are also phone numbers you can call to hear from other characters, and additional interactive elements.

Keep in mind-some older eReaders may not click through to the videos and websites, or could show everything in black and white. So if you're reading on one of them, be sure to have another device nearby!

Find Me I'm Yours-the book and its entire "storyverse" is there for you to experience whenever you want, however you choose. So dive on in!

Hope you enjoy!

XO Hillary Carlip