Chap 1

This place is killing me. I am regretting listening to Kimberly and her stupid friends and coming here. It's all nothing but a bucket of noisy, sweaty and blitzed youngsters my age.

This bar is located in downtown of Toronto, owning the record of being the best bars in the Area. It is I guess. Despite being overly populated, it's not suffocating here. The interior gives highly vintage vibes. It's as I am Lounging in a ballroom of a palace back in 1880s. Lights are dim to the point you can't make out faces of anyone in the seatings of the bar.

The dance floor is like a supernove in the midst of this dark universe. An enormous chandelier hangs above it, spilling locks of light onto the drunk and ecstatic people. The dance floor is glowing too, making all the people on the dancefloor glow with it. It's a really Etheral, mythical view.  Something that you want to look at all the time. And I did. Until the people starting going crazy and dancing, ruining it.

Unlike the fairytale scenario, the audience wasn't exactly the one to go along with it.  A more of regal, less-feral and calm audience should be here.

Just as I was about to revert my gaze, something anchored it into place. Or more like someone.
Even though everyone on the dancefloor was glowing, it was as if the gleam was coming from within him. He was standing in the middle of the middle of the dance floor and from here I could see his eyes glisten. Holy shit he was hot. Too hot. Like a vampire. And to add more to the intimidation, he was looking directly at me.
He starting walking and then people on the dancefloor parted around him like a pathway opened in the middle of the sea.

Why is he coming here?, my brain screamed.

My heart was beating erratically, as I watched him make way towards me. Is he even walking? He looks as if he is hovering on the floor, his walk entirely effortless.

"Ash? Ash!"

A shake from Kimberly broke me out of my trance on the guy and I wheeled frantically towards her.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" She asked, her eyeliner layered eyes skimming over my face.

"I-" I started but then I my skin prickled. I could feel him behind me. Looming over me.

Kimberly looked over my head and eyes went twice as wide.
She gasped loudly. Or maybe it appeared loud because the entire bar had gone silent.

I slowly turned my head and I was stunned into an incomparable awe. He was so pretty, dressed in black pants and a black turtleneck.

His eyes were slender with a gorgeous iris of brown. The corners of them were darkened with some kind of an eyeshadow, making them way more conspicuous.
He had a very sleek face, as if God craved it Himself. Sharp jawline, straight nose, highlighted cheekbones.
And his lips. They were so pink and they looked so soft, I wonder how will it feel to kiss them.

I traveled my eyes back to his to find them glinting in amusement. Great, I was drooling visibly.

I quickly averted my gaze but then he chuckled, giving me a view of his sharp teeth.

He extended a slender fingered hand towards me.

"Will you dance with me?" He asked, his voice surprisingly softer than I expected it to be.

I looked at him bewildered. ME? My heart was beating like crazy. I looked at his hand and then at him and then back at his hand.

"I-i" I stammered but before I could totally humiliate myself,
Kimberly shoved me from behind, practically launching me into his arms. I stumbled but his hands slid around my waist, capturing me in place.