chap 6

She was like the sun.

When I saw her sitting there from the dance floor, looking entirely bored, she was radiating this warm energy like the sun radiates warm heat. She was practically glowing.

Light brown hair covered her head paired with a porcelain skin. Her caliginous hazel eyes gleamed like diamonds when they crashed into mine. It was cute how her eyebrows went wide and how a blush crept up at her cheeks as she averted them.

I don't know why I was looking at her or why did I make my way towards her. I just knew that I felt very cold and he won't shut up in my head. And somehow I felt that this girl was my escape.

Don't go.

These people are useless.

You humans are useless.

You know I can make you snap right here don't you?

Don't. Go.

I'll kill her-

And then his voices stopped. As soon as she was pushed into me and as soon as I touched her, a shush fell over everything. It as if she penetrated right into my world with her light, out shining everything.

She was beautiful. There was this pale pinkness on her cheeks. Her eyes were lined with an eyeliner, and glitter. Her lips were covered with this pale red tint. Her shoulders were bare, revealing a delicate collarbone. And her dress was so gorgeous, it covered her body as if it was made just for her. She had an impressive height.

She was warm. With her hand in mine I didn't feel that cold. It's as if her existence was a blanket, wrapping around the frost around me.

It was first time in a long time that I felt like I wasn't chained to this being. I didn't feel as cold. I felt free.

Running with her for my life, with those men chasing after us, I felt as if I was flying.

Giving her that peck on the lips was an impulsive decision. Her lips were so soft.

When she turned to go, my heart started racing with the speed of a goodbye. A goodbye that I had to say but I didn't want to.

The kiss sent something jolting in me. My insides crackled with a wierd electricity. I felt something other than his presence. And it was enough to warn me to stay away from her. I didn't want this thing to consume her.

My heart was literally breaking in two, the air around me turning thick with cold as I walked away.

I wanted her to stop me or do something but at the same time I wanted her to not do it.

I wanted to never see her again and I wanted to see her again.

When she found me in the alleyway, I didn't think she was real at first. I thought she was a hallucination. But then she slowly touched me and said her name, breaking in through the vision.

When she hugged me, it was like being enveloped in a quilt. I felt so much at peace and I felt like crying into her lap, pouring out my years of struggle, letting her warmth consume me. But I can't. He'll kill her.

But she is so... strong headed it's attractive. She stayed put and threatened to cry if I won't eat with her. And she looked so.... cute. Lord save me. She makes me feel things that I hadn't felt in a long long time. And I have only met her twice for God's sake.

Now watching her walkaway from me, I can still hear her prayer ringing in my head. Watching her walk away is the worst thing ever.

But I hope I never see her again.

Yep. Or I'll kill her. With your hands.

You know I hate it when someone comes between us right?

I know.

She won't last long you know that too right?

Yes I know. Like my mom.

Kitten || Ateez Seonghwa Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें