chap 3

I looked at him in petrification, my body going cold. I want to say he is lying but I can't find my tongue.

He is looking me like that still, his chilling gaze curling all around me. He doesn't look human when he is looking at me like that. It's as if he is doing that on purpose so that I'll run. Its working but I don't want it to. I could feel my eyes wetting.

"S-stop looking at me like that!" I yelled, closing my eyes, spilling tears over my cheeks.

"I won't. Not until you back away from me" I heard him and when I opened my eyes he was still looking at me. But not in that menacing way before. His eyes were now calm, the intense feeling gone.
I feel like I can't keep standing any longer, my legs feel weak.
He was still a bit unsteady on his feet as well.

"I won't back away from you. I am going to take to you to eat" I declared, looking away so I can wipe my tears.

"What?" He asked, entirely baffled.

"What what?" I replied, knowing entirely well what.

"You literally found me here in the worst state possible, then you see this-this-" he aggressively points to his grey black eye "-and then I declare that I am haunted, and your response is that you want to eat??" He finishes, looking shocked and ridiculous.

"You missed the fact that you almost made me cry" I said averting my gaze.

That brings somethings else on his face, something like shame and worry as he notices the tear streaks on my cheeks. He starts to open his mouth, perhaps to apologize, but I hold up my hand to stop him.

"I found you in a worst state possible. Yes. That's why I want to go eat as you clearly need some food and I need some place to sit and digest whatever you just told me. And also you can tell me more about it on the way or when we are in the restaurant and-"

"What makes you think I will tell you more about it" he scoffs.

"-AND" I start again, ignoring his comment completely, "if you won't agree to coming with me I'll-ill-" I pause for a bit, glaring at him, trying to come up with something threatening. He raises his eyebrows.

"I'll cry okay? I'll cry really really badly" I end up saying and then internally face palm myself for saying something so pathetic.

At that a little smile breaks up on his face, for the first time.
It makes him look eerily cute if that makes sense. I am still not used to his grey eye.

"Fine" he says and starts to walk away from me, leaving me to start at his back. My heart sinks. But then he looks back.

"Well kitten? Are you coming or.." he asks, his eyes glinting.

"I am coming" I said and started to jog up to him as he turns and starts walking again.

---------
At the restaurant, we go to the booth in the furtherest corner, with him keeping his head low the entire time, shielding this eyes with his dark black strands.

I order him a basic hamburger, and myself a glass of water.

"I don't feel like eating" he said for the fifth time.

"I don't care" I replied for the fifth time.

He sighs, resigning. He is sitting so that his back is to the whole diner except me. He looks gorgeous as usual.

He is wearing a white sweatshirt with some red alphabets embedded on the front and fitted jeans, black. Silver little hoops hang from his earlobes, giving him a nice edge.

The waitress comes with our food and he gives her a side face smile and mutters thank you. The waitress blushes and departs, continuously throwing back glances at him.