37.2 (Rulki special)

1st of all thankyou tons for such a overwhelming response on Rulki...
💗It was just an random dhariye...and you guys showered us with so much love.💗
~~~
After making gulks sleep yukti was moving towards pushpe's room for some work when she cam across rahils room. The door was half open so she could see rahil resting on chair with closed eyes...she felt that he too is a bit restless.
She sighed and moved inside...
"Ssupp rahil" she barged into his room...
"Hey...hi" rahil responded coming back out of his deep thoughts.
"Kya bat hai kaha khoe ho?" Yukti asked.
"Nah...no where just itne dino bad shoot pe aya na ....a bit tired" he smiled.
"Hmmmm." She replied.
"Vaise ssup with you?..." He causally asked
" All good...Abbi packup and m leaving now...Abbi bas tumra and gulks ka shoot hai" she sighed.
"Oh that's nice for you yar...abhi tho almost pura din baki hai....maje hai tumare...hume tho vahi dhoop me kale hona hai" he laughed
"Koi nai...tuamra bhi din nikal hi jayega ...tum aur gulks sath me hote ho tho vaise bhi lad vad k timepass ho jaega" she laughed.
Rahil unknowingly blushed which was not unnoticed by yukti.
"Rahil...vaise tum
Gulks ko jaga dena after half hour....she is taking a nap in her room...I am leaving now...with bhavika...I have got some work ok ..tum logo ka shoot hai na 1 hr me..." She smiled...
"Okay..." He smiled back.
Somewhere yukti understood their unsaid bond and smiled.
And secretly it was reason why she asked rahil to wake up gulks.
She bid him a goodbye and left.
~~~~
After sometime rahil got ready for his shoot...
And he rembered he had to wake gulki up.
He went to her room silently and smiled to the sleeping figure. He laughed playfully as a thought to trouble gulki came in her mind
He took her make brush and went and started tickling her near her ear😂
Gulks was moving in sleep due to tickling...
"Gulki.... cockroach"he wishpered in her ear and brushing the brush...
She got up with jerk...
Scaring the shit out of her.....
And rahil started laughing loudly.
She looked at him helplessly..and took a pillow and threw it on him...
"Rahil you .....I swear I will kill you someday" she was
Shouting while rahil laughed endlessly.
"Get ready madam sir ...shoot pe chalna hai...aur app yaha ghode bech k sori hai..." He chuckled and left the room.
"Rahill......nothing can happen of yours " she smiled with a frown.
~~~
Gulks was continuously trying to find a better  position in to sleep as her head was bursting.
Rahil who was busy in his phone watching comments on his recent post just noticed her discomfort.
"What happen gulki? Anything worng..." He asked her.
"Yeh all cool...just my head is bursting... really need some rest until the set arrives." She said scrunching her nose
He thought for a while he gently pulled her a bit close and made her  head rest on his chest.
As they had this height difference she perfectly fit into his arms and his chest seemed like a perfect pillow. She was startled at first but then
"Rahil this..what are you doin...." She said narrowing her eyes.
"Just rest for a while as it will take almost 45 mins...after that you need to shoot all day...."
He smiled. She smiled back and rested.
"Vaise Rahil....you like anuseena more or Rulki" she casually asked laughing.
"You mean the names or compatibility?" He chidded.
"Yar compatibility afcourse.. nam me kya d
Raka hai?"😂
"I don't know how people come out with such unique names first of all....anuseena ....rulki😂....like ..so many snippets edits memes ....god...I keep viewing many of them....some are tho hillarious..." He laughed.
"Yeah...there are numerous dms gifts...oh maa ..I feel...pyare pyare bache...kitni mehnat karte hai ...and rulki anuseena k tho itne sketches post stories babare...." She added
"Yeah...some of them even ask me ..when you are marrying gulki...in my live...people think we actually dating....and you know to add to the fun...I keep saying them yeh sab ho chuka...app kaha thae...and also...I said them..you and yukti are married now...I lost my chance😂😂😂" he laughed hard getting hit by gulki on his chest in return...
"Rahil...you na...
Tumari in majak majak ki dharniyo se ..log humara jeena mushkil kar dege" she laughed.
"Yes...😂 Vaise I like rulki more...." He smiled
"Hmmm....muje bhi.... because tum jaisa hillarious funny masti khor opposite kabi nai milega ..and afcourse you are my pitashree in pranks...so that's the element that connects us more....I feel a different level of comfort and compatibility with you...maybe. That's the reason which makes anuseena so beautiful to the viewers too" she smiled.
Rahil unknowingly blushed
"Hmmmmm......so next time I trouble ...you  not gonna hit me...deal done?" 😂He chidded while gulks hit his chest with her elbow playfully while both laughed.
Suddenly gulks phone rang.
It was her mother .
"Han mumma ...." She smiled while her expression changed into worry in no time....
"But ....pan kasa lagla tila (how did she get hurt) ?kutli gadi (which vehicle)? Ata kuthe ahe ti (now where is she)?"
"Me ahe ikde(I am here) tu jast tension gheu nakos jasth lagla nai ahe tila lawkar
Bari hoil(you don't worry much she isn't hurt much she will get well soon)" her mother replied.
"Kalji geh me thewte (take care i am disconnecting now)"  her  mother said and cut the call
"What happen gulki .... Everything ok?? And who is got hurt ? What you were taking about? " Rahil asked concerned looking at her panicked.
"Jalebi ..." She sighed almost teary eyed.
"What happen to Jalebi...? "
"She met with an accident...one car accidently hit her...and she is hurt....mom has taken her dressing now" she was in tears.
"Gulki...... shshhh...calm.... everything will be alright... shshhh" he hugged her...
She started crying...
"Rahil yar she means world to me....she is not just a dog yar....I can't...I don't know .." she was fumbling...
"Shshhh....." He said crassing her back..."I know.....just calm down....I know she will be fine soon....see I know she too Can't stay  without for long...soon she will be perfectly fine and come running to you in your arms..." He tried calming her.
" I really hope so ...." She said teary eyed.
He cupped her face and nodded in assurance .
~~~
"Cut"
"Gulki what's wrong? ....why are you not able to concentrate " Hemant sir asked her as they took 3rd shoot for same scene yet not able to complete it
"Nahh... nothing I am sorry ek aur take ...last " she sighed.
"Gulki take some rest and get some fresh air .....you look exahusted" Hemant sir adviced her.
"Hmmmm" she smiled and left to her room
Rahil knew she was worried for Jalebi...her heart was not at peace due to jalebis news soo...
He went to her vanity
"Hyy gulki....sunna...yaha pass me hi ek dargah hai....mae jara hu ..Abbi....tum chalogi?... trust me
You will feel better.... just come with me...pray for Jalebi with all your heart and see.... everything will be cool" he smiled.
She looked at him and smiled weakly.
"I will....let's goo" she smiled hoping for Jalebi to be fine soon
They went to dargah....mere the vibes itself while entering were soothing her ...
"You know...Haseena malik ka character kia...but sach me aaj tak dargh nai gai...but these vibes are so soothing...thanks rahil..." She smiled.
"The pleasure is all mine ...come.."he held her hand and they entered
"Gulki looked at their hands and smiled.
They came back to the set after a while. And now gulki was feeling much better. She had got a new hope that Jalebi will be fine super soon.
Soon they completed their shoot.
And it was late evening.
They were car moving back.
Gulki was lost in her own thoughts. She was just gazing outside the window and cool breeze hitting her face. Rahil was resting his head on seat and was almost asleep as he was very tired.
Suddenly her phone rang ...
After the phone call ended she was really happy and at peace finally as she got news that Jalebi was home...she had got an injury at leg but it will be fine soon.
She sighed "ufff...." She thanked God..and smiled and
Looked at rahil who was almost asleep...she smiled and just goofed into his arms hugging him and resting on his chest.
His sleep broke due moments and was startled initially but smiled.
He saw her smiling closed eyes..
"Jalebi thik ho gai?" He said smiling.
"Hmmmmmm......." She smiled
"Thankyou rahil...." She smiled
"Thankyou for?"
"Being my janam janam ka mitra" she laughed...
"Janam janam ka mitra hmm." He laughed too and kissed her forehead.
While she clutched him more tightly and dozed off to sleep.