LA 🌃

It was Sunday morning and I was doing homework on my room when my phone start to ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey it's Morgan, I got you a audition for a new show call 'Never have I Ever' it's in LA, you have to be here for Tuesday"

"Okay, I'll be there, I just have to book a flight, thank you so much"

"Yeah, it's nothing"

"Love you bye"

"Bye"

Omg I can't believe this, I have to book a flight and pack my stuff, but I have homework to do and tomorrow I have classes. This is going to be so stressful, I have to tell Elaine and Harry.
—————————————————
"Elaineeeeee"

"Hey what's up? It's everything fine?"

"No, nothing it's fine, Morgan call me, I have a audition on Tuesday for a Netflix show and I have to be in LA in the next 34h"

"OMG, okay relax, I'll help you pack your stuff and you book a flight, okay?"

"Yeah, that will be awesome, si don't know what I would do without you"

"Your lucky I love you"

"Stop your going to make me cry"
————————————————-
Elaine and Harry drive me to the airport Sunday night so I can be in LA for Tuesday. I really don't want to leave them here but I have to do my job.

"Okay you got all you need right"

"Yes, I think I do"

"I'll see you later, good luck"

"Thank you, I love you, bye"

"See ya, love you"

I got on the plane and I started reading the script they send me for the audition. I was going to spend the next 6 hours in the plane.

It only had been 2 hours and I already know my script. I was so bored that I decide to text Elaine.

 I was so bored that I decide to text Elaine

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

When tomorrow comes. Drew Starkey जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें