Chemistry ⚛️

We went to the second round of the auditions and they told us we were going to have to come today for the Chemistry auditions. Morgan sent me my script and I was select to play Ryle on the auditions, she is the sister of someone named Topper and she's the love interest of a guy named JJ and other guy named RAFE. I really don't know who are they because I still don't know a lot about the show, the only thing I know is the characters my friends are applying for, I think it will be a little bit strange if Rudy and I get the job, because we will be each other love interest on the serie, but I also will be love interest with someone call Rafe.
—————————————————
"May Dawson" a guy from the staff called my name.

"It's me" I answered

"It's your turn darling" he said

"Okay, thank you"
—————————————————
"Hi May, I'm Jonas and this is my brother John, your partner will be in a minute" he said, just when Rudy appeared on the room.

"Hey girl, HAHAHAH" Rudy said

"Hey blonde" I said

"You already know each other?" The director asked.

"Yeah, she's one of my best friends" he answered.

"Hahahahha" I answered with a nervous laugh.

"Okay, so I guess this will be so easy" Jhon said.

We finished our chemistry audition, and now it was time for my audition with a guy named Austin North.

"Hey, I'm Austin, nice to meet you, I just want to say that I admire you so much" he said with a nervous expression.

"Well thank you, I'm May, nice to meet you too, we'll I guess you already know who I am, hahahah"

"Okay....ACTION" Jonas said.

When I finished my audition with Austin it was time for my audition with the guy who was playing Rafe.

"Hey I'm....May???" Drew said

"Hi, I didn't knew you apply for Rafe" I said a really nervous, because if we get the job, we will be love interest.

"So you know everyone here?" John asked me.

"We'll kind of" I answered

"Okay let's start with the audition" Jonas said.

"Drew please move a little bit more close to May" Jonas said

"Okay and....ACTION" John yell to us.

"Ryle I need to talk to you, like right now" Drew said, we were so close that I can see his pretty eyes.

"Okay...what is it? I said looking right to his eyes.

"I want to tell you something really important, and I think right now is the best moment" he said taking a step forward to me so now our body's are touching each other. And I can smell his sent, he smells really good.

"Okay Rafe, your scaring me, tell me what is it" I said looking at the floor. He took my chin and lifted it so I can be facing him.

"I like you Ryle, I like you a lot, and I know I have a lot of defects but you are the only one who makes me realize the reality and who makes me realize who I really am" he said taking my hands and placing them on his chest.

"Rafe... I like you to" we were so close that for a moment I forgot we were acting but in the moment we were about to kiss someone yelled.

"CUUUT"

I didn't even realized who of the two directors yelled because I was too focused on the situation with Drew, and he also seemed kind of confused because he also was so focused on me.

"THAT WAS AMAZING" John said

"We're done for today, please wait on the other room, with the others" Jonas said to the two of us

I almost run to the exit door because if Drew talks to me now, I will not be capable to say a word after the moment we shared on the audition.

"HEY MAY WAIT" Drew yelled to me. Oh god maybe I should ignore him, NO, just talk to him, it's not that hard. I said on my mind.

"Hey, what's up? I didn't even know what I just said.

"Um...I just wanted to tell you that you did great in there, it almost felt real" At this moment I was in shock.

"Thank you, you too, I mean you also did great" I said to him

"Well, thank you, umm can I asked for your phone number maybe?" He said, oh god I'm dying. I was about to faint at this moment.

"Yeah...yeah sure, here" I handed him my cellphone so he can put his number.

"Okay...thank you, I'll text you later" he gave me a kiss on the chick. OMG he just kissed my chick.

"Bye"

"Bye"
—————————————————

—————————————————drewstarkey just followed you on Instagram

—————————————————
drewstarkey just followed you on Instagram

maydawson just followed drewstarkey