First day 🎥

Today is the first day of shooting, I'm so nervous but I don't know why because I appeared on the last scene of today in something that is called the kegger , my character is a rebel girl who is a Kook but then she met the pogues and she decide to hang out with them because of the blonde hair guy but her best friends brother is also a cute guy who is in love with her and she is the only person he loves, so it's kind of complicated.

Now I was laying on my bed in my apartment it was 8:45, I'm supposed to be on set at 5:30, but im going to accompany my friends to set and then I'm going to take lunch with them and stay there and wait for my scene. I woke up, I did some exercise, I took a shower and I went to Drew's apartment to say hi. I knocked the door and Mads opened the door. Mads was there because she was making some exercise with Austin.

"Hi, baby" she said to me, giving me a hug.

"Hey, back off, she is my baby" Drew yell running to me and giving me a peck on the lips
"Hi" he said with his rasp morning voice.

"Hi baby, you're ready?" I said giving him a hug.

"He's ready, do you all want some coffee, I was thinking maybe we can get some coffee on our way to the set" Mads said to us while she take my hand and take me out of Drew's arms.

"Yeah sure" Now we were on the car, I was in the car with Mads, Rudy, Chase and Drew, and in the other car there was JD, Austin, and Maddie.

We arrived to the coffee shop and we ordered our coffees.

————————————————— We were on set and I was with Elaine because the rest of my friends were filming other scenes, it hasn't been my turn to film my first scene, so I was in my trailer talking with Elaine and other girl came in to my trailer

—————————————————
We were on set and I was with Elaine because the rest of my friends were filming other scenes, it hasn't been my turn to film my first scene, so I was in my trailer talking with Elaine and other girl came in to my trailer. She is a beautiful blonde girl.

"Hey, I'm Nicole, I'm playing Luna, and I think you are on my trailer so get up pelase". What the fudge did just happened, who the hell is this girl?. Luna is the other love interest of Rafe, she is a new look girl who has just arrived to OBX.

"Excuse me? This is my trailer" I said to her almost angry because of the way she was talking to us.

"Oh, you are May right, the fugly girlfriend of Drew" she said to me, like what does she cares?, I was already angry because of the way she insulted me.

"Stop talking to me like that, or you would regret it"

"Oh I'm sorry, and I'm also sorry that I'm going to get to kiss your handsome boyfriend because of the series, ups" she said with a bitchy voice.

"Get away of my boyfriend, I'm warning you" I said really angry and I stood up of the couch I was sitting to confront her.