When I first saw you 🤍

Today it was Monday, and that means today is my audition for the show of Outer Banks, I have to say that the people from the show of Never have I Ever called me and they said I was in on the show as Ben's  sister but I decline because I have been close to Rudy and Chase since we arrived to Charleston on Wednesday, so I obviously want to work with my friends, and of course I did it for Elaine.

My phone start to ring so I picked up and it was Rudy.

"Hey, we're arriving in about 10 minutes, be ready"

"Okay, I'll be ready for then dick heads"

"Oh shut up, you want a ride or not"

"Probably not but just because you insist, I'll let you both to give me a ride"

"I hate you but I love you at the same time, how is that possible?"

"Byeee"

"Bye, please be ready on time"

"I won't promise anything"

—————————————————

We arrived to the location and the guys were the first to be called to their auditions

We arrived to the location and the guys were the first to be called to their auditions. I was sitting next to a pretty blonde girl that was reading a script.

"Hi I'm May" I said to the pretty girl.

"Hi I'm Madelyn, nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too"

"So who are you going to audition for?" She asked me with curiosity

"I'm auditioning for the role of Ryle Torton, what about you?"

"I'm auditioning for the role of Sarah Cameron, for a second I thought you were auditioning for Sarah and I get more nervous" She told me with a big expression of relief on her face.

"Don't worry, I got the script for Ryle" When we were about to continue our conversation, my two friends came out from their auditions.

"Hey guys, this is Madelyn"I said to the guys so she can meet more people on the auditions and maybe that can help her to calm her self for being so nervous.

"Hey Mads" Chase said, we were kind of surprised at first for the nickname, but she seemed pretty comfortable with it.

"Hey Madelyn, nice to meet you" Rudy said just to calm the uncomfortable situation.

"Nice to meet you too" She answered only looking at Chase, maybe it was kind of a magical moment for them, it really looked like a movie, maybe some day I can have a moment like that with some one.

And that's what happened 10 seconds later. When a tall, handsome and really good smelling guy just collide with me.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention, are you okay?" He asked me, I was speechless because of the way his eyes were looking at me. After 5 second of examining his face, I have the enough strength to answered him.