Chapter 1: A Queen's Hidden Pain

3rd Person POV
It was another day of the peerage of Rias Gremory doing some training for improvement. However, there was once again, something different about them.

The queen of the peerage, Akeno, was not there with them.

This has been happening for the past few days now, which has gotten to the concerns of a few members of the peerage, including the pawn and Red Dragon Emperor, Issei Hyoudou.

Issei: Hey Prez. Is Akeno alright?

Xenovia, Rias's other knight stood next to Issei.

Xenovia: I agree, this has been happening for a few days now.

Rias, the king of the peerage, turned away for a moment and sighed before looking back at the three, that was now joined by Asia.

Asia: Rias, what's going on?

Rias: Oh Asia, what is it?

Issei and Xenovia turned around to see Rias's second bishop behind them, which made Issei jump.

Issei: AH! Oh hey Asia.

Xenovia: Hi Asia.

Asia: Oh. Hello everyone.

Rias: Hi Asia. And to answer your question, Issei and Xenovia here wanted to know about what was going on with Akeno.

Asia: Oh. Actually, I've been meaning to know as well.

Rias saw the concern of the three peerage members and sighed once more.

Rias: To tell you all the truth, Akeno is.....in her time of mourning.

Issei, Asia and Xenovia all looked shocked now.

Issei: What?!

Xenovia: Mourning?!

Asia: What happened?!

Rias: I'll just say, Akeno had lost someone extremely close to her a long time ago. And I'm not talking about just her mother.

Issei: Not her mom? Then who?

Rias: *sigh* Come with me, you'll understand once you see.

Issei, Asia and Xenovia followed Rias to a room in the ORC, it was shut but there were sounds of crying from the other side.

Asia: Poor Akeno.

Rias raised a finger to shush the three and quietly opened the door.

All of them saw a room that didn't have much. But it held a futon with a small shrine of a picture.

In front of the picture was Akeno, on her knees, hands covering her face. She wore a normal black kimono to cover her body.

She was making sniffling and hiccups as she sobbed into her hands.

Akeno: *crying* R-Raika.....*sniffle* I.....I m-miss you. *sniffle* I miss you....so *hic* m-much! *wheeze* I.....I shouldn't...h-have....*hic*...left y-you! *sniffle*....I-I was....s-supposed to be a.....*wheeze*.....big s-sister.....But.....I.....I......

Akeno moved her head up for some reason, the next words made Asia nearly cover her ears.

Akeno: