Chapter 4: Intercepted Wedding

3rd Person POV
Hyoudou Household
Issei lies on his bed, thinking of a way to save Akeno without having to be at the reception, but every thought was an ultimate fail.

Issei: Damnit......How can I try without getting in much shit than I am now? How can I save her?

As Issei lied, contemplating what to do, Rias, Asia and Irina look at the Red Dragon Emperor with sadness in their eyes.

Asia: Oh...it makes me sad to see Issei like this.

Irina: There has to be a way to get her out of this right?! There's no way Akeno would agree to marry someone like that in those conditions!

Rias: There is no way.

Asia and Irina look at Rias in shock, but they notice that her hands were balled into fists.

Rias: But Akeno is.....my best friend. And I don't care if Riser did this legally or not!

Asia: Rias.

Rias: I'm done waiting for an answer from Azazel.

Rias looks up with a sign of willpower and pride.

Rias: As the daughter of the Great Marquis, I am taking us to save my queen, my best friend. Get Issei, we're going to save Akeno!

Asia and Irina looked at her with surprise before nodding with confidence of their own, and running into Issei's room.

Once Issei was informed, he ran out of his room, looking at the Crimson Ruin Princess with shock.

Issei: But, Prez. What abou-

Rias: I don't care.

Issei: Ah!

Rias: If anyone is marrying Riser, it's not anything or anyone associated with the Gremory Clan or my peerage! Because no matter what, they are my family!

Issei: Prez....

Rias: So let's go, let's gather everyone up an stop this ourselves.

Issei and Asia: Right!

Irina: Yeah! Let's go!

Timeskip
Underworld Chapel
Today is officially the date of the wedding between Riser Phenex and Akeno Himejima.

Riser stood proudly at the altar of his work, his family watching him, unaware of the scandal that had occurred.

The doors slowly began to open, everyone turned to see Akeno. Standing with her eyes closed with no emotion. She wore a white dress with many, many red and orange feathers from the top to bottom of it.

Riser's mouth turned into a massive grin as he stared at the bride he forced to marry him. As for Akeno, she kept her emotions bottled, avoiding the urge to cry at the situation she had now way out of.

Akeno slowly looked up to see Riser at the altar. She sadly sighed to herself and walked towards the altar, where she would meet the man that she didn't want to marry.

Akeno's Mind: (I don't want to do this.....my heart is for Issei......but he can't save me because of the lawsuit.....if this is how my freedom ends.....I guess this is the life I have to live with now.....Brother...my little brother......I'm sorry I can't mourn you on the day of your death.....because I have to wed. I guess that this is goodbye.)

Akeno finally reached the altar, where the reader began to speak. The reading continued until the reader turned to Riser.

Reader: Do you, Riser Phenex, take Miss Akeno Himejima to be you lawfully wedded wi-