Chapter 3: A Fallen's Dead Son

3rd Person POV
Baraqiel and Azazel entered the building of where is supposedly the home of the Himejima Clan.

As they entered, they found themselves surrounded by members.

Member 1: Halt!

Member 2: Who are you?!

Baraqiel and Azazel politely put their hands up to avoid conflict.

Azazel: I am Azazel, leader of the Fallen Angel Faction.

???: Ah~ A Fallen Angel?

Everyone turns to see a black haired boy with a sword.

???:

Not to mention, Azazel, the current governor of the Fallen Angels! How cute for you to be here!

The boy began to walk forward to the two fallen angels. The other members just stood and watched.

The boy then noticed Baraqiel.

???: So, you must be the great Baraqiel. You don't seem to be that great.

The boy began to unsheathe his blade.

???: Perhaps killing you will end our feud with you.

Just as the boy was about to strike at Baraqiel, another voice appeared.

???: Oi, Genkei.

The first boy, confirmed as Genkei now, turned to see another black haired boy.

???:

Are you trying to scare everyone again? Dumbass

As the other boy, who seems to be more muscular than Genkei, was walking down. Genkei began to whine.

Genkei: *whining* Yaketsuku! I was just about to have my fun! You didn't have to ruin it!

Yaketsuku, the muscular boy, flicked Genkei's forehead.

Yaketsuku: We don't run like we did with that old man anymore. We have a new head now, so start falling in line, idiot.

Genkei: Why you!