Epilogue

Beck and Cat's relationship wasn't short-lived. They enjoyed their time together all throughout their high school careers and while juggling schoolwork, extracurriculars, and saving time for each other, they worked on the set for 'Downtown Lights', which premiered during their senior year at Hollywood Arts. Everyone from their class came to see it, and it was unanimous that no one could have played the parts better.

Cat finally got around to explaining herself to Robbie who, after some time, forgave her as she'd forgiven him. Graduation was an emotional rollercoaster; Beck was convinced that Cat cried for almost eighty percent of the time. Their group promised to stay in touch, and each went their separate ways. Beck and Jade moved to New York to study at the New York Film Academy. Despite what everyone (including them) anticipated, it wasn't at all awkward or strange. Jade had matured so much since they'd dated, and they actually got along quite well all things considered.

Cat moved to Boston to start her first semester at Berklee College of Music with Andre, which she was absolutely thrilled about. She and Beck swore to talk every night and often ended up doing schoolwork together during the evenings. One might worry that Beck, taking advantage of the distance between him and his girlfriend, might take a newfound interest in Jade on the side. But Cat certainly wasn't concerned about this, and Beck would never think to do something like that anyway. Cat knew that what she and Beck had was something special that couldn't be tossed aside so easily; and if nothing else, she trusted him.

While Cat attended Berklee with the hopes of becoming an artist, Andre hoped to become a music producer. He and Cat planned to work together to make names for themselves, doing it together. They spent lots of time at the small coffee shop down the street from where they were living and would often call Beck at three in the morning during their cram study sessions.

Robbie moved away to Chicago by himself; he'd gotten into Columbia College and planned to study comedy. Despite the fact that he was away from all of his friends, who could easily stay in touch, he was still able to call regularly and had also made a good circle of friends for himself where he was.

All in all, everything seemed to work out for the group. Despite their harships and heartbreaks, Cat and Beck found happiness together, in each other, and surrounded themselves with a supportive group of friends that cared about each other as much as any family might. Of course, they bickered and fought as everyone does, but that didn't make them any less close. After all, what's a family without history?