XI

I looked over at Cat as we stood outside the building. "Well, I guess we should get to school then, huh?" Cat giggled, nodding, and I started up the car. She hopped into the front seat and we sped off to school, blasting 'Five Fingaz to the Face' by Dr. Rhapsody. When we pulled up to the building, no one was outside so I assumed we made it before second period started. Cat got out of the car, still giggling about something unbeknownst to me, and we walked into the building. After peeking into a few classrooms, we gathered that first period had started a few minutes ago and we were just in time. I opened Sikowitz's classroom door for Cat and whatever Sikowitz was saying paused as everyone stared at us, looking very excited for some reason. "Beck, Cat," Sikowitz addressed us. "You're late."

Cat just sat down in an empty seat next to Jade, who wrapped an arm around her shoulders. I looked up at Sikowitz, nodding slightly. "Yeah, sorry about that, Sikowitz. We got to set late and then we had to get sized for-"

"Blah blah blah I don't care," Sikowitz waved his hand and looked back at the class. "Sit down, I'm just explaining today's activity." I just nodded and sat down behind Cat. "Today we are going to do alphabet improv. You should all be familiar with improv, yes?" Everyone nodded and a few 'yeah's and 'uh huh's breezed through the room. "Excellent! Now, alphabet improv is when the first letter of every sentence must go in alphabet order, for instance!" Sikowitz came up behind me and put his hands on my shoulders. "Beck, your sentence must start with the letter A, so you might say..."

Think fast. "Apples are falling out of my butt." Yes.

Sikowitz just nodded. "Perfect! Now André, you might say..."

André grinned. "Bring everyone here so that we may all enjoy the fresh fruit from Beck's butt." That got a laugh from everyone, including Sikowitz.

"Perfect! Now, who would like to lead the first group?" Sikowitz rubbed his hands together excitedly.

Tori, of all people, raised her hand. "I would." Guaranteed this is some plot to get back at Cat.

Sikowitz just grinned. "Excellent! Now Tori, choose! Your! Actors!" He sounded like a game show host just then.

Tori's evil smirk told me enough. She's got a plan, doesn't she. "Okay! I choose Cat, Jade, Beck, and André." Definitely up to something. I got up, along with the rest of the group, and we stood up on the stage.

Sikowitz grinned "Fantastic! Now Robbie, give us a letter to start with."

Robbie nodded. "P!"

Sikowitz turned back to us. "Perfect! Anyone who starts their sentence with the wrong letter is out!  Now the first line must start with the letter 'P'. Tori, action!"

Tori turned to Cat. "Please go take a shower."

Cat frowned. "Quit telling me what to do!"

I stepped in between them. "Relax Tori, Cat did nothing wrong."

Jade grumbled something under her breath about Tori being an idiotic sleaze-bag, but Sikowitz must have heard it too. "Jade, your line was supposed to start with an 's'! You're out!" Jade grumbled something else about stupid teachers as she sat down, but Sikowitz didn't notice. "Okay, keep going! André, the letter 's' goes to you!"

André looked down at his foot. "Something just bit my toe!"

Tori pointed to an imaginary animal. "Turtle! That turtle just bit his toe!"

"Unbelievable!" Cat gasped, giggling quietly before quickly silencing herself.

"Very odd that the turtle would bite your toe," I tell André.