Chapter 1: Prologue

I joined a fest (preggyzzfest) in AO3 and I've decided to also upload it here in my Wattpad account coz why not. 😆

I've almost finished writing this but I still have a lot to edit and I'm a very slow writer. I will do my best to finish the editing so I can post at least every week.

Things to know in my own omegaverse:

-No omega discrimination. They're also protected. No beta discrimination too but alphas are undoubtedly considered the most superior.
-It's not uncommon to have multiple sexual partners (this only applies for adult and single peeps).
-Unplanned pregnancy is not uncommon too. If it happens to a responsible adult with a stable income and life, people can be happy for them. Teenage pregnancy and pregnancy from rape are a big no-no.
-Alphas are all possessive. But just with what they consider theirs. It's a kinda healthy type.
-Alphas usually have a calm demeanor but snap their strings and there would be war.
-Though not as strong as how alphas are, betas are also affected by an omega's heat.
-Alphas conceiving a child have a low fertility rate.

Happy Reading!
_______________________

A loud thud woke Xiao Zhan up. He saw a young man on the floor, groaning in pain. He seemed like he tripped over with something based on how he was hugging and rubbing his leg.

Xiao Zhan wanted to call him but he was too drunk last night to remember his name. "Are you okay?" He asked, though it was only out of concern as it was already obvious the young man was not.

"Oh, you woke up? I'm sorry for waking you up, Xiao-laoshi. I'm okay. You can sleep more. I need to hurry for a shoot today." He ran fast to the bathroom and took a quick shower.

Was his name Liang? Qiang? Oh well. Xiao Zhan didn't wanna bother anymore and gave up. He just wanted to have a virgin dick. It was refreshing once in a while.

Before the young man left, he pecked Xiao Zhan's lips. "Last night was amazing, Xiao-laoshi! You were so amazing. Can we do it again?"

Xiao Zhan smirked. "Sure. Give me your phone."

Xiao Zhan is a nice person. If someone asks, he gives.

The young man happily gave his phone and Xiao Zhan typed his number.

Since this one was a virgin, he's gotta be clean. If he's clean, then there's no problem. He's welcome to taste the best ass in the world.

Well, he can have a taste of Xiao Zhan's dick too. It's also been a while since Xiao Zhan had popped a virgin hole.

"You're the best, Xiao-laoshi!" The young man gleamed as he kissed Xiao Zhan one more time.

Of course he is. Xiao Zhan already knew that. But he won't complain if he hears it again and again.

In fact, he loves it!

Xiao Zhan grabbed him by the waist and slid his hands down to the young man's ass. "But this is what it's gonna be next time. Are you still up for it?"

It surprised the young man, but he nodded as he blushed.

"Good boy."

Wang Yibo was about to leave the hotel room when someone hugged his arm and stopped him.

"Aiya, Wang Yibo! I really wanna do it with you again. Does it really have to be just a one night thing?"

Wang Yibo actually barely knows this guy. He had seen him a few times, heard about him a few times, but that's just it. For Wang Yibo, he's still a stranger, and if he's a stranger, he has a strict rule of no repeats.

Actually, he's not really into fucking some strangers or having one-night stands. He much prefers doing it with his casual friends, because as much as he enjoys sex, he needs to be careful.

When he commits to a stranger for a night, he always clearly states the limit of their relationship and makes sure his one-time partner would agree before Wang Yibo beds him. It saves him a lot of trouble.

Though there are some persistent. Like this one.

"I'm sorry." He gently took his arm away. "Goodbye."

Gogh x Sullivan

Gogh is a manufacturing company of luxury cars and motorcycles, while Sullivan is a luxury goods manufacturer and a fashion house. The CEOs of these two companies are best friends and they've been doing occasional co-branding partnerships. Their first collaboration became an instant hit and since then, it has become something millions of people look forward to.

Besides their signature showcase of luxury and high-quality, their upcoming project will also include travel promotion around China and bromance for an extra spice.

They had a short debate of making it an actual boy's love but apparently, implying just hints will attract more audience as people will make their own assumptions and start topics that will circulate around the internet making the project more popular.

Wang Yibo's Studio, Gogh's product endorser and sponsee

"Wang-laoshi, here's the script for the Gogh x Sullivan collaboration. You'll have a meeting with them the week after next."

Xiao Zhan's Studio, Sullivan's brand ambassador

"A mini story commercial*?"

"Yes, Xiao-laoshi."

"Interesting."

The former was skimming through it while the latter was reading it carefully. They both saw a particular name.

"Xiao Zhan..."

"Wang Yibo..."

To be continued...

Xiao Zhan fucks and gets fucked in the ratio of 2:8 (Yes, kadian.)

*In my country, we get this kind of commercial wherein there's a short story added. I see it as a promotion tactic to gain more people's attention and interest. Of course the story must have a connection with the product being promoted. I'm not sure if China or any other country has this kind of commercial too so I pointed it out to avoid confusion.

Bother me about YiZhan on my Twitter: @SakuraYiZhan!