Chapter 8

Xiao Zhan woke up after a nap in Wang Yibo's arms. They're inside the younger alpha's car, probably heading to his house in Beijing. As he was still very drunk, the alcohol gave him courage to try something.

"Bo-di. What do you think about Chuyue?"

Wang Yibo was just staring ahead with his usual neutral expression. He didn't answer.

"Chuyue is my first man. Though we broke up a long time ago, he still helped me when I asked him. He's really nice."

"..."

"Maybe because we've known each other since grade school? Actually he's also the only boyfriend I had. I don't know why I didn't get another one."

Xiao Zhan deliberately talked about his ex because he wanted to find out if Wang Yibo would show an ounce of jealousy.

But Wang Yibo didn't even bat an eyelid. And that broke Xiao Zhan's heart.

With eyes starting to warm up again, Xiao Zhan asked desperately, "Are you even jealous?"

The arms holding Xiao Zhan tightened. "I am." Wang Yibo said with gritting teeth.

Xiao Zhan softly humphed. 'Then act like it.'

He fell asleep again and had a long dream of Wang Yibo banging him. It was very intense—every thrust felt like a punch in his guts, every kiss was a hard bite, every fondle was crushing and bruising each body part that was touched. He kept drifting back and forth from nothingness to violent strikes of gratification.

'It was not a fucking dream!' Xiao Zhan yelled out in his mind when he woke up the next day with a sore body and hoarse voice.

But Wang Yibo had already left. There were just his maids and staff around the house and because of that, Xiao Zhan's day started bad.

But when Wang Yibo called him to check up on him, told him to eat and properly rest, and that he would be back in the afternoon, Xiao Zhan was instantly happy again.

And he only became happier when Wang Yibo came back. He demanded all of the younger alpha's attention just for himself and to spoil him until Xiao Zhan had to leave for work tomorrow.

Xiao Zhan is learning new songs for his new album. He has been doing it for the past weeks. It's still months away until the recording but his passion for music is strong and he really wants to always do better.

He has commercials to shoot, TV guestings to attend and theater shows that he recently took a part in to perform. No matter how tired he is, he would stay up late sitting at the piano to practice.

It was hard to convince Xiao Zhan to go to sleep when he was at his own house. So Wang Yibo bought a red grand piano, had it especially carved with a phoenix design beside the brand name, before he had it delivered to his house in Beijing. Whenever Xiao Zhan is close enough, Wang Yibo would tell him to just go to his house. Sometimes, he would even pick up Xiao Zhan himself. That way, when the very passionate singer refuses to go to bed yet, Wang Yibo would 'distract' him until the said singer could no longer help himself but to surrender.

The next day, Wang Yibo had to leave very early for Day Day Up's shooting. They are to camp in the mountains in a rural area with a scenic view. The production plan to finish and leave before it gets too dark so they have to arrive there at sunrise.

So Xiao Zhan woke up again without his comfort pillow.

"Didn't sleep well, Xiao-laoshi?" Xiao Zhan's MUA asked.

"Why? Are my eyebags very dark?"

"No." His MUA chuckled. "They're quite lighter today so I thought you had a better sleep last night, but Xiao-laoshi has been sighing so I guess you haven't?"