Chapter 10

Wang Yibo rented an amusement park just for the two of them for an entire day.

Since sex is a no-go, Wang Yibo came up with an idea that they should just have their first date instead. They did already have some dates before though. Xiao Zhan was just clueless about them.

Xiao Zhan, with his worsening mood swings, brightened up. He wanted to go to an amusement park and Wang Yibo agreed but of course, no extreme rides. Xiao Zhan had to comply for the safety of their baby, but he made Wang Yibo promise that they would go back again when their baby is out and big enough.

"Sure. That's no problem. You can pick any amusement park in the world. If you want to go to each one of them, that's fine too."

Seeing that Wang Yibo is serious about it, Xiao Zhan couldn't help letting out a loud laugh.

They decided to leave when Xiao Zhan's body got in a good condition. They were just strolling first, hand in hand, when they got there. Besides the roller coasters, everything else looked boring for Xiao Zhan.

Until he saw the horror house...

Knowing that Wang Yibo is extremely scared of ghosts, the dark or anything related to them, Xiao Zhan still insisted for them to get inside.

"No." Wang Yibo firmly said. "I will give you the whole world, but not this one!"

But then Xiao Zhan blinked twice, his doe eyes seemed glittering as he pouted, "Please~"

"..."

To say that Wang Yibo was surprised is an understatement.

He's dumbstruck!

He never thought that the same hidden weapon he has would be used against him. And with Xiao Zhan as the weapon holder is just so deadly—no, it's dead on the spot!

Xiao Zhan, who has been watching Wang Yibo's videos since his idol debut, certainly knows about it. And it always makes him fucking upset to see Wang Yibo acting cute for other fucking people. Although Xiao Zhan doesn't hate it, he dislikes acting cute himself. But he wanted this younger lover of his to have a taste of his own medicine, so despite the internal cringeness, Xiao Zhan tried it.

And it's quite effective! It was worth giving it a try.

Wang Yibo sighed and accepted his death as Xiao Zhan dragged him to hell.

Then the horror house was filled with screams and laughter.

When they reached the exit, both were weak in the knees. Both looked like they were about to die—one would be due to heart attack, and other would be due to oxygen deficiency.

That was intense for their first stop. Xiao Zhan suggested they should take a seat on the nearby bench and eat some ice cream. But when Wang Yibo was about to get some for them, Xiao Zhan pulled him back on the bench and kissed the fatty cheeks of his super adorable lover.

"Wang Yibo is so cool!"

Wang Yibo scoffed. "You mean lousy."

"There's no way!" Xiao Zhan cupped and lightly squeezed his face, enough for the cheeks to slightly protrude before he rained kisses on them. "My baobao faced his greatest fears for me. There's nothing cooler than that! You made me so happy!"

Wang Yibo chuckled. "Aiya, you just want me to do it again."

"Hehe!" Xiao Zhan pecked on his baobao's lips. "Love you!"

Wang Yibo grabbed Xiao Zhan's head for an actual proper kiss. "And I love you more."

Xiao Zhan giggled and they cuddled for a few more minutes before he stood up to get themselves some ice cream. Wang Yibo protested but Xiao Zhan insisted, telling him that it's just across them and it's not much trouble. Well it's been getting hard to say no to his Zhan-ge so Wang Yibo just let him be and kept his eyes on him.