Castle Byers

*Wills Pov*

    ''Will, Come on!'' Mike's voice yelled from the garage as I biked away.  The sound of Mike's hurtful words repeated over and over in my mind, ''It's not my fault you don't like girls.''  Did he know?  And if so, how? I don't remember ever mentioning anything about it.
    Tears fell down my cheeks as I dropped my bike next to my house.  Any chance I had with Mike is ruined.  He obviously doesn't feel the same.  I ran to the woods and towards Castle Byers.
     I slipped inside and sat down sobbing.  Would our relationship be ruined after this?  I'm not sure.  He will probably continue to neglect me and choose El over me.  I try so hard to not let all my feelings slip out of my mouth when I'm around him.  I wish I could just think of him as a bestfriend and nothing more.  That way it would be a lot easier for me to not get angry or jealous whenever they whisper in eachother's ears and Mike's beautiful lips curl into a smile.
     It's not fair.  It wont ever be.  Why do I feel like hes teasing me?  Everytime he holds my hand or we sleepover and he puts his arm around my shoulder.  Friends also do that right?  He dosen't like me.  Any hope I had vanished as soon as he said those words outside of his house. 
      I lifted a photo of the party dressed in ghostbusters costumes into my hands.  I remebered when we were singing the theme song before we went into school and got humiliated for being the only ones wearing costumes.  Pain flooded me as I remember the party now.  Split apart.  Lucas and Mike having girlfriends now.  Anger rose up in me.
     ''Stupid..'' I mumbled quietly sobbing.  I ripped the photo and threw it on the ground.  My eyes trailed towards my, ''Will The Wise'' picture I drew a couple years ago.  I cried and tore it up throwing it on the ground.
        I rushed out of Castle Byers picking up my bat and swinging it at the sign at the top that read, ''All Friends Welcome'' I sobbed swinging harder at the fort my brother Jonathon and I worked so hard to build.  There was no point.  Without d&d there wasn't Castle Byers.  I fell to the ground clutching my face in my hands.