Dungeons and Dragons

I was soaking wet from all the rain.  I didn't care.  It was Mike's fault.  He was supposed to be my best friend.  He left me for Eleven.  I don't hate her.  I didn't mean to call her stupid.  It was just the heat of the moment and those words left my mouth before I could stop them.  Is Mike mad at me?  If anything I should be mad at him.  And I am, but I can never stay angry at him for that long.  I wish I could.  I wish I could express how angry I feel about him ruining our party.
     I wouldn't be alive if it weren't for El.  She saved me.  Shes so kind, perfect, and she saved my life.  I could never get angry at her or treat her unfair.  Thats what upset me.  I like El and don't mind her or Max in our party.  I just wish Mike, Lucas, and Dustin would still find time to play dnd.  They are too busy and don't care anymore.
    Fresh tears fell down my cheeks.  I remebered the night before I got stuck in the Upside Down.  The campaign Mike had spent weeks creating.  We had so much fun that day, the campaign took us almost the whole day.  I wish we could still have campaigns like that.  That they would still be interested.  I sighed and looked at the muddy ground I rested my knees on.  Maybe we wouldn't ever play again.