He's Back

Just then I felt a prickle down the back of my neck.  It was the same feeling I had at the cinema when the power went out.  It was the same feeling I had when we were in the field going to talk to Dustin's girlfriend (I'm not even sure if she's real or made up).  It was the same feeling I felt last year when I had an episode and saw the Mindflayer.  I lifted my hand on my neck and stood up turning around.
   ''Will!''  Mike's voice yelled from behind me.
   ''Will!'' Lucas Echoed.
    ''What happened are you okay?'' Mike asked from behind me.
    I turned around slowly and looked at Mike, ''He's back.''
   Mike stared at me with disbelief,  ''Who?  The Mindflayer?''
     ''Yes.''
    Lucas widened his eyes and looked at Mike. 
    ''Will, do you wanna sleep over at my place?  We'll call the girls in the morning.''
    I nodded, ''Sure.''
   We all biked back and Mike's mom made dinner,  ''Will, did you let your mom know you'd be staying over again?'' She asked me as she put a slice of lasagna on each of our plates.
   I nodded.  I called her and let her know right when I got here.  The last thing I wanted was for mom to be worried where I was.
   ''Alright,'' She replied sitting down and eating her lasagna, with Holly sitting down in the chair next to her. 
     I finished my lasagna and drank my glass of water as quick as I could.  Mike and Lucas also seemed as if they were in a hurry.
    ''Woah, slow down boys,'' Mike's mom warned us as we stuffed our mouths with food.  ''You could get a stomach ache.''
    I nodded and swallowed the rest of my lasagna,  ''Hey Mike, can I borrow a pair of your clothes to sleep in?'' My clothes were soaking wet from the rain.
     ''Sure!''  He told me gulping down the rest of his water.  ''After you're done head to the basement.  We'll meet you there.''
     I nodded racing up the stairs to Mike's dresser.  I put on a t-shirt and shorts and headed to the basement.  Mike and Lucas were already there. 
       I explained about everything to Mike and Lucas.  About where I felt it and that I felt it when the Mindflayer was near. 
     ''Lucas, try to contact Max,'' Mike demanded with a worried expression.
     Lucas picked up the walkie talkie and held down the button, ''Do you copy? This is a code red.''
    He let go of the button and waited for a reply.  There was no answer.
     ''I repeat this is a code red.  Max, do you copy?''
    ''Shut..up.''  Max's voice snapped from the walkie talkie.  The clicking from the other end of her turning it off was heard from all three of us.  I frowned.
    ''She turned it off,'' Lucas said looking over at Mike.
    Mike hesitated and then looked at the phone on the wall, ''I'll call them.''
    Mike ran over to the phone and waited for an answer.
    ''I'm sleeping, go away!''  Max's voice came from the other end of the phone.
    Just as she was about to hang up Mike demanded, ''This is Mike.  Do not hang up.  Something happened, something bad.  Our very lives could be at stake.''  
     ''What are you talking about?'' Max's voice asked from the phone.
   ''Just come over to my house, we'll explain everything.''
    ''What?'' Max's confused voice questioned from the phone.
     ''Hurry,'' Mike hung up and turned to Lucas, ''Try Dustin again.'' 
     ''He's not answering,'' Lucas argued.
     ''So, try him again,'' Mike demanded.
     Lucas sighed and put the walkie talkie is mouth holding the button,''Dustin, do you copy?''
   Where could he be?  What if he was in danger?  Could the Mindflayer have possesed him just like it possessed me?  Was he safe?  I had many worries right now and shouldn't be adding on any conclusions.
     ''I repeat, this is a code red,''  Mike reminded him when Dustin didn't answer.