Author's Note

Hi! 

Welcome to my first fanfic. 

First things first, I haven't read TLOS for such a long time so please forgive me if I give me if I forget small details about the characters/plot (please remind me lol).

This fic will be taking place after the school year (and summer break) when the twins leave the fairy-tale world for the first time. (It will start off in the "Enchantress Returns era" and through the rest of the series). 

This is going to be like a mix of my own original work + the actual plot/story since Bree Campbell isn't really introduced in the 2nd book (but I still wanted to include her ofc!)

This is a Conneree fic (but I'm hoping to branch out to more ships in this story) and there will also be some multi-shipping so spoiler alert: I'm so sorry. 

Btw, (I had just realized I started all my past paragraphs/sentences with "This") this fic is inspired by one of my favorite singer's song: Cliche by mxmtoon. Be sure to listen to it so you will know/get what I'm inspired by for this fic and have an idea of what can possibly happen with Bree and Conner. 

Please feel free to correct me in the comments because of my grammar, spelling, and other plot ideas that you might want to read in the next few chapters. 

Ik I'm going all over the place but I wouldn't be putting as much of an introduction to the characters (since you guys prob know them already) but instead focusing on introductions for my OC's. 

Idk if I can have a proper updating schedule but I'm still working on it!

Tysm for Chris Colfer who made this magical world possible! I do not own any of these characters/story plots so credits go to him.

Without further ado, lets gooo!