its true, i'm a sucker for you

Saturday. Finally. 

Percy was playing video games with Conner inside the Walters' household when someone knocked on Percy's bedroom door. 

"I'll pick it up." Conner sighed as he put down his remote control and walked towards the door. 

"Afternoon, Conner," Alex said as Conner opened the door. "Can I come inside?" 

"Yeah," Conner replied. 

As Conner sat beside Percy,  Alex sat beside her brother and pulled out a stack of papers from her backpack. 

"So guys," Alex said flipping through the stack of papers in her lap. "How about we go to the park to talk about some plans for the play?" 

"Guys?" Alex said looking over them. She was now waving her hands over their faces but with no luck, their eyes were still glued to the screen. "I'll bring double cheesy chicken burgers!" 

Conner snapped back to life. Percy didn't. 

Alex unplugged the tv. Percy now snapped back to life. 

"What?" Percy asked slightly annoyed. Alex was now standing in front of the boys. The two were looking up at her now. 

"Now that we're on the same page," Alex chuckled as she held up her stack of papers regarding 'on the same page joke'. The pair of boys looked up, confused. 

"It was supposed to be a joke," Alex said and went back to her normal self. "Anyway, I decided for the seven of us to go to the park later for an hour's- hopefully longer discussion about the play on June."

Percy did a double-take. He was sipping his lemonade. "Hold up, seven? I thought it was you, Conner, Bree, and me?" 

"Well, actually, I decided to invite Bianca, Katie, and Matt too." 

"Ok," Conner said plugging back the wire for the television. "What time?" 

"In two hours."

Percy spat out his lemonade. "IT'S AFTERNOON ALREADY?" 

"Yeah. You two have been playing all morning without breakfast," Alex said adjusting her headband.

Conner gestured to the chips and lemonade at Percy's study table. 

"Not that," Alex said slightly annoyed this time. "A proper  breakfast." 

"Your sister is like my mom Conner. Can you believe it? I have two mean women in my life now," Percy said, rolling his eyes. 

"Oh shut up," Alex shrugged. She hit Percy playfully in his shoulder using one of his own pillows. Percy groaned but he went red. He hit Alex with a pillow too. 

A pillow fight has just begun. 

🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊 

Saturday, Oct 23, 1:30 PM 

Conner: elo 

Bree: Hello
            ur at the park already ryt? 

Conner: yeah 
                 me, my sis and percy 

Bree: okkk
            I just stopped in a convenience store 
            to get some food for later 

Conner: nice 
                  can you get us coke? 
                  if you cant its ok lol 

Bree: ofc 
            I was actually holding a bottle of it 
            just when you texted u wanted one