the? hybrid (1)

Ren Dog and ? Hybrid |
| Mcc 9 Blue bats|lil bit of spoilers |
| Time : Season 6 |of mcc 9 |
| Word count; 1114 | ______________|

(Different ages, the ages are that they are 16-19 year olds)

/I have plans for a part 2 /
____________________

(I have no idea what was the season in hermicraft was when mcc 9 was so I put it in Season 6, and yes sGrian was sin mcc 9)

----
Blue bats had blue wings, and Ren had done wings also they were fake but Ren found out his wings weren't fake as he tried to take them off.
----

Ren after the win talked to his teammates and then waited for to Grian to come with him and False to back to hermicraft server, Ren said bye, and then went to wait for Grian.

"You are gonna keep your winning ouffit on? The wings too? " Grian joked when he came.

"I take it off in my base, come on False!" Ren said as False was behind him, and Grian followed the two.

When they came back to the hermicraft server they already saw people coming to them, Grain had already said everything he needed so he just went to Mumbo to talk about mcc.

False went with Stress and Cleo to talk about mcc, Ren just went to base after talking to some of the hermits, he went to bathroom to take his costume off, he first took the jacket off and them started taking the wings off.

He quickly realized that, the wings didn't come off, Ren quickly needed more information, about the wings, they weren't coming off, isn't Ren just a Dog hybrid?

Ren pov : (short pov)

What's happening, I don't have wings, do I? I don't remember my parents, am I something more than just a dog hybrid.. ? I can't be.

I mind have to tell Xisuma about this..

3rd life person pov :

Ren put his red shirt on and hid the wings with a elytra, he went to find Xisuma, and grabbed some rockets he flyed to Xisuma's base.

"Xisuma? " Ren said as he opened the door to the base.

"Ren? What's wrong you look stressed" Xisuma explained.

"Well-" Ren started to take the elytra off, and then showed the wings in his back.

"They won't come off" Ren says.

Xisuma quickly comes closer to Ren to see the wings, definitely real.

"I go find books and it is okey if I call some of the hermits here? " Xisuma asked Ren.

The hermits were Doc, Scar, Grian, False.

Ren sat there waiting for the hermits, firstly came Doc.

"Ren? " Doc said.

"Hi doc" Ren said still sitting on floor, Doc sat next to him starting to wait for the others, after a while everyone was there sand Xisuma came.

"Scar do you wanna read it, here its about wings and hybrids" Xisuma gave the book to Scar.

"
Wings
___________
There are many different wings, blaze wings which mostly get the blaze hybrids, watcher wings that are blue, purple or red, blaze wings are red/orange/yellow kinda colors.

Watchers : Red Purple Blue

Watchers have Purple if they weren't firstly watchers but were forced or just wanted to destroy, if you have blue you are more like a follower of someone who became or was a watchers, Red is just a normal watcher.

Blaze Wings : Orange / Red / Yellow

Blaze wings are pretty warm, they are more like mixed the three colors Red, Yellow and Orange, blaze wings are pretty beautiful, they are like sunset, some blaze hybrids doesn't have wings some half blaze hybrid also doesn't but some does.

Oh here it is!

Other Wings : Any color

Some hybrids get also wings, if their parents are bird, crow, parrot, watcher hybrid, any hybrid with wings, some get later the wings and some get as a child the wings." Scar read.

"Ren do you remember your parents? " Grian asked

"No? I don't remember them" Ren said, Ren realized how to use the wings and opened then fully, the had scars and stress went to go get bandages.

"Ren, how did you know how to use them" Xisuma asked from Ren's right.

"I just remembered, I remember someone helping me, telling me, how to, but I was not my parents it was someone i trusted, but I can't remember. " Ren said

"I have the bandages, Ren can you keep your wings there so I can put the bandages? " Stress asked.

" yea sure" Ren answered.

After putting the bandages, Ren went with Grian, "do you wanna fly? " Grian asked having his wings open "if you teach me, yes" Ren said.

Grian explained how to do it and then did it himself, Ren tried and got it, "did I do it right? " Ren asked Grian, "Yes you did amazing! " Grian said, Ren smiled and chuckled.

Impulse came there now, "Hey guys, uh Ren? " Impulse asks.

"Uh yeah I got the the day before mcc I guess? " Ren said.

"Oh, okey well- I want you to meet my brother" Impulse said behind him there was His brother his brother's name was Skizz, the name was familiar to Ren.

"Wait Ren? " Skizz said.

"Wait- Skizz? " Ren asked

Skizz hugged him, "I missed you Ren" Skizz said.

"Skizz are you the person who- teach me how to use my wings? " asked Ren in the hug.

"Yes! I am" Skizz said.

"Do you guys know each other? " Impulse asked

"Yes Ren he my bestfriend, I always talked about! " Skizz said.

"Oh Ren, You guys were friends as kids?" Impulse asked

"I mean yes" Ren said

"Well I'm Grian" Grian said to Skizz

"Hello Grian" Skizz said as he pulled away from the hug.

"Skizz do you remember my parents? " Ren asked after the whole hug.

"You mom was a Dog hybrid, and you father was a bird / crow hybrid if I remember right" Skizz said.

"So that's where I guess got my wings?" Ren said.

"Yea I guess " Skizz said as he chuckled.

"Well I go know, see you later Ren" Skizz said when he left

"Bye" Ren said when he left.

Ren quickly when to Xisuma

"X? " Ren said as he came back to his base.

"Hey Ren" Xisuma said.

"I found out who my parents are my mom is a dog hybrid and my dad's crow / bird hybrid.

" Ren do you remember Phil.. ? "

______________

Yea I kinda wanna do a part two where he realized his adopted dad was Phil, but then he went with the hermits so after that they never met until mcc, Phil and Ren actually almost never made eye contact, so if you wanna see that that's gonna be in part 2-