2

“We don't need memories? Well, I want it cuz it's important to me.”

»•«________________________________»•«

"Tch, stingytsumu."

"How stingy you are, huh? I will eat your pudding at home. Serves you right," Osamu start to curse his twin with some ‘incredible’ words. However, he did not move from the place where he and Atsumu ate together earlier. He just sat there, taunting Atsumu rudely.

While he was busy teasing rudely about his twin, he did not notice that a girl came up to him. The girl was very pretty even though she was only wearing a school uniform. "Urm, excuse me... Can I sit here?"

The woman asked politely to Osamu who was angry. "Ha, sit down. No one will sit here either." Osamu answered with a sigh. His anger stopped because he was hungry. His stomach also made a sound asking to be filled.

The sound was heard by the girl sitting next to him. She also looked at Osamu who was hungry with a sad face. The girl handed her bento to Osamu and said, "Do you want a little? I have a lot, so we can share. " said the girl with a big smile at Osamu.

The smile was able to make Osamu's heart beat fast. Osamu did not refuse the girl's invitation and took some onigiri and sushi. "Thank you, you are so kind." He ate with the girl. The girl smiled happily seeing Osamu eating the food she gave him.

After Osamu finished his meal, he saw the girl. The girl still looked beautiful even though she was eating. Her beautiful hair looked as soft as silk. Plus with colored eyes (e/c).

After gaining courage, he asked the girl. "What is your name?" The question made the girl stop eating and looked at Osamu with her (e/c) eyes.

"I'm y/n l/n from class 1-4. Nice to meet you. Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself because I'm hungry, hehe ~"

The girl's voice continued to silence Osamu. Osamu didn't think the girl's voice was that cute. "What's your name anyway?"

"I'm Miya Osamu. Nice to meet you. Just call me Osamu."

"HUH?! I CAN'T! We just meet remember? And, is that okay to you?"

Osamu a little more almost laughed at seeing the girl panic mixed strangely after hearing what he said a few minutes ago. After a few seconds, Osamu smiled.

"You will find out about it

"You will find out about it. Don't worry, and thank you for the food, y/n." Osamu stood up and gently stroked y/n's hair and left, leaving y/n alone. Y/n just looked at Osamu from behind.

"What does he mean?"