5

⟨« ★  Game Over  ★ »

"Gwaahh!!"

"Heh, you lose, loser. Buy me 10 onigiri and 5 sushi."

"Wtf, Samu?! You already ate about 45 minutes ago! And now I need to buy you food?!"

"You lose, I win. Loser must keeps the promise." Osamu just stare at his twin who is screaming inside.

"Wanna go another round, Samu?! I will beat ya' ass this time!" Atsumu didn't want to admit that he is lose and he decided to play again.

"Nu'uh. I want my onigiri, Tsumu. Keep your promise or I will eat your dinner."

While the Miya Twins are arguing, their mother come into the room. She just stare at her ‘double son’. After a few minutes, Miya Twins find out that they are being watched.

"Hey, no fighting or else I'm not going to make dinner for you two." Finally, the Miya Twins stop fighting with their mother's power.

"Okay, good. So, your father's friends is going to come tonight and I want you, yes, the trouble makers Miya Twins, clean the house. I'm going to buy groceries and make dinner. Don't worry, I will give you reward. And no, don't hide your stockings at the furniture or else, I'm going to cut your hair into a shape bowl cut."

"And it's already late. I need to go. Remember! Your stockings!"

"Yes, mom."

After their mother left the house, Osamu took the opportunity to criticize his twin. "It's your damn fault for leaving your stockings at the furniture, Tsumu."

"Excuse me?? What's wrong with your brain, huh??? We share stockings you know!"

"I mean, my stockings is pure yet your stockings smells like rubbish," Osamu finally stand up and left the bedroom.

"Which part of your stockings is pure?!!!"

( ╹▽╹ )___________________________________

Ting! Ting! Ting!

"Atsumu, can you open the door? Osamu, come here and help me with these plates." Their father ask Atsumu and he lazily open the door.

"Who is your friends, father?" Osamu ask while his hands are holding a cup.

"He is my colleague. I'm his chairmate. Old days..."

"Hello (f/n)! It's been a long time since we met."

"Hehe, hello Miya."

"Oh, you bring your wife and daughter too?" Miya Twins's father look at a young girl behind (f/n).

"Of course! I'm going to introduce you my wife, (m/n) and my daughter, (y/n)."

Y/n just stare at him and give him a small smile.

Osamu who is standing next to his mother become blank.

"Wait, she's my father's friend's daughter?"

And he meet his kouhai again.