4

“For me? Thanks...”

»›°‹«___________________________»›°‹«

"Oh, gomen."

"It's okay, Kita-senpai. And don't worry, Osamu-kun. I still can walk." Y/n gives Kita a small smile yet can make Osamu heart beating fast.

'Why did she smiled at Kita-san? Y/n, smile at me at least-'

"Oh... Osamu-kun, do you want this?" Y/n ask the boy with a smile on her face. She hands Osamu the food. Osamu just take it and eat it while Atsumu just glare at him.

"You're eating now, Samu? We have to practice after rest ya know! Don't get full-"

"Atsumu, here. Take this." Kita gives Atsumu the food and Atsumu just stare at the food after he took it from Kita. "Eat, Atsumu. You need some extra energy." Osamu just munched the food and he suddenly stand up in front of Atsumu.

"If you didn't eat it, I'm willing to do it." And after that, Osamu grabbed the food from Atsumu and he eat it.

‘Y/n makes all of these food. I want to eat it cuz I'm hungry but I can't let myself get full.’

"Hey, can I have some more? Samu ate mine." Atsumu finally realized that his stomach just growl and he decided to eat one. JUST ONE.

"Okay! Which filling do you want?"

"Anything is okay."

"Here, for you."

Osamu just stare at his twin who is talking with his kouhai, y/n. He doesn't know why he felt a little... Weird.

"Kita-senpai, thank you again. I'll go now. See ya!" Y/n bow at Kita and smile happily while her hands are holding an empty basket.

"Do you need help with that thing?"

Y/n just smile and shook her head after she saw Ginjima Hitoshi. A second year boy. "It's okay, Hitoshi-kun! I can do it myself. Besides, you are going to continue your practice. I can't bother you," Y/n smile and she decided to walk away from the gym.

"Oh, you lose 50-50, Gin."

"Akagi-san, we didn't bet anything you know."

"Oh? We didn't?"

"We didn't."

.

.

.

"Yo, Samu. Do you want to play video games at home?"

"Yeah, maybe."

"..."

"Oi, Tsumu."

"What, Samu?"

"Today, I found a little rabbit at lunch time."

"..."

"Don't tell me you eat that rabbit because I didn't give you my bento?!!"

"Dumbass! That's not what I mean!"