3

“Can we... Become friends?”

→•←»__________________________«→•←

"Osamu, don't slack off! I see ya!"

"Shuddup, Tsumu. I don't slack off!"

"Aran-kun! Spike it!"

"Eh? It's my time to rest. You guys should rest too."

"Rest is for weak!"

"Atsumu, rest or you can't continue your practice anymore."

"Wargh!!! Kita-san!!"

"What do you mean by ‘wargh’?"

The atmosphere at the volleyball club was very noisy with Miya Twins fights. While the two of them were busy fighting, they did not realize a girl was standing by the gym door. She was holding a large basket full of healthy food. Kita-san's eyes looked at the girl and allowed her to enter.

"I'm sorry for interrupting... Kita-senpai, this is from cooking club. We prepared some for teachers but they can't take it because they're full. And coach said that I can give it to your guys," the girl named y/n smiles nervously at Kita who just stare at her.

Meanwhile, Kita-san and y/n chat, y/n unaware that she is being watched by Osamu who has just sat down to rest. Osamu's eyes looked at the girl with a smiling face. He couldn't believe that he had met his kind -hearted junior again.

"Just put them at there and thank you for giving us some food, y/n."

"It's okay, Kita-senpai! I'm happy that you guys are going to eat it!"

"What is that?"

"Huh?"

Osamu closes his face with y/n to see the food brought by the girl. Y/n who noticed Osamu's actions made her face flush with embarrassment.

"Osamu, don't do that. Y/n can't walk, you know?"

"Oh, gomen."