Chapter 18: Detective jungkook

The members were all in a circle again. Jungkook gathered them there.

"Alright you Fanny packs."

"Why Fanny packs?"

"Cause I don't have a nickname for y'all." Says jungkook.

"I know there have been some secrets between some of us and I want to know the truth."

The members all looked at each other. Some in confusion and some with a nervous look on their face.

"Yess yesss I have been sensing it for days now. It has been a little toooo quiet. And not just because I now don't have to try so hard to seduce namjoon."

Namjoon looks away slightly embarrassed.

"Now then, me and namjoon do our own things so of course I won't suspect us. Tae and Jin are a couple so it would make sense for them to be silent, *whispers* except in the sheets if you know what I mean *wink*"

Tae throws a pillow at jungkook.

"Haha I'm kidding, I'm kidding. But besides that, that only leaves YOU three."

Jhope, jimin and yoongi are staring at jungkook with a scared look.

"Mhmmmmm I have a hunch and a whole lot of evidence that you three....are a couple."

Namjoon, jin and tae make a loud gasp.

"Well what makes you say that?" Says yoongi.

"Well for starters, when I was in the kitchen about a week ago, I came across a red rose in the refrigerator. I thought it was meant for me until I saw the name jimin. Since it wasn't for me, I decided to be nosy and spy on said jimin to see who the significant other was. It wasn't until I secretly went to jimins room and saw jhope and jimin making out when they thought nobody was home. AhaHAAAA but alas I was there."

"Okay but what makes you think that I'm also a part of it?" Says yoongi.

"Well considering I now knew what jimin's moans sound like, Remember that time I caught you masterbati-"

"AHAHHAA we promised to never speak of that." Yoongi says as he puts his hand over jungkook.

"Well too late. As I was saying.....I heard you too together as well and thought "omg jimin is a cheater. How dare he-"

"Jungkook, how do you even keep getting into these situations" says namjoon."

".......I have no idea to be honest....anyways, I was so ANGRY! I was ready to be jimin into a pulp!"

"Wow jimin you should start being more sneakier." Says Jin.

"Ugh whatever" says jimin as he throws a pillow at jin from embarrassment.

"Continuing, I was so angry, I decided to pour cold ice on jimins head while he was showering to avenge both members. So I grabbed a small bucket, filled it with ice and sneaked into the bathroom."

"So jimin, do you just not lock the doors or something?" Says yoongi.

"Listen, what if I hurt myself and y'all had to break the door down to save me. I refuse to pay money for a broken door."

The members sat there thinking about it for a second and then nodded in agreement.

"That's smart but anyways, as I was getting ready to pour the ice on jimin, I see a notification pop up. The username was " poly gonna sleep today" which btw very smart nickname."

"Thanks" said all three.

Jungkook then grinned at them.
"What?" Said all 3 again.
"Thanks for confirming it."

The 3 gasped and covered their mouths.

"How does that confirm it" namjoon said.

"Because poly is a short acronym for polyamory which basically means dating more than one person, and they just admitted to having the groupchat."

Everyone else went "oohhhhhh" in realizing what happened.

Jhope sighed in defeat.

"Okay yeah it's true. Me, yoongi and jimin are dating."

"Ha! Now that I know the truth!" Jungkook leaned down at them, " I'm happy that you guys found each other's happiness."

Yoongi teared up a little, jimin and jhope sighed in relief.

"Thank you jungkook."
"Yeah thank you, it really means the world."
Yoongi simply hugged jungkook in a tight embrace.

The other members were also good with the relationship.

"So I have one last question. Do you y'all have threesomes all the time or-"

"Namjoon!"

"Whaaaat? I was just curious."