Chapter 1: Opening

Scene starts out with a crow flying away, and there is a hooded girl running away. Suddenly, the Black Knight goes flying to the sky in his horse and takes out his sword, Deathcalibur, creating a dark slash of energy which spawns several Knights of the Underworld minions who surround her. She bangs her staff on the ground and begins her incantation.

"Ifaras zaras yezaras... Ifaris zaras yezaras... O brave knight, swift as the wind! Heed my call!" said Merlina. 

A portal opens and Sonic comes falling down along with two chilli dogs.

"Woaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!" cried Sonic the Hedgehog as he faceplanted on the ground as soon as he quickly got to catch his chilli dogs. "Hey... Where am I?" asked Sonic the Hedeghog. "Being from a distant world!" replied Merlina as she started to get closer to Sonic as soon as she took her hood off. "Forgive my abrupt summons!" said Merlina. "Oh, I get it" said Sonic the Hedgehog as he started to look around and ate one of his chilli dogs. "No problem! I'm used to stuff like this!" said Sonic the Hedgehog.

Sonic tosses his last chilli dog into the air and rushes towards the minions and quickly takes them out and catches his last chilli dog. A long pause occurs as Sonic casually spins his last chilli dog in his hand and Sonic is about to charge at the Black Knight.

"No, you mustn't!" cried Merlina.

Merlina pulls Sonic back and they both fall backwards. She then makes a small twister around them and Sonic sees his chilli dog fly away. 

"Nooooooooo!" cried Sonic the Hedgehog.

Sonic and Merlina disappear. The Black Knight places his sword back into its scabbard flies up to a cliff and there are three knights kneeling down to him.

"I shall give chase. Spread out and go after them. Slay them on sight" said Black Knight.

The three knights nod. The Black Knight flies away and all three get up.

"Let's go" said Percival. "Must we? She is the Royal Wizard after all!" said Gawain. "The King's orders are absolute, Gawain" said Sir Lancelot. "Yes, but...!" said Gawain. "Without loyalty to the King, we are nothing" said Percival. 

Lancelot nods and then walks away.

"Still, the King.. He has changed. And this kingdom..." said Percival.

Gawain and Percival walk away.