Chapter 21: Knights Oaths

All watching from away.

"So, it was all part of Merlina's plot..." said Lancelot. "It keeps spreading..." said Percival. "It's only a matter of time before the kingdom is consumed" said Lancelot. "Gah! The Knights of the Round Table... Must we simply stand and watch our kingdom's ruin?!" asked Gawain. "Gawain..." said Percival. "What, are you gonna give up, just like that? Is that the best chivalry of yours can do?" asked Sonic the Hedgehog. "How dare you!" snapped Gawain. "Listen. It's like I said before... Isn't there more to being a knight than serving a king?" asked Sonic the Hedgehog. 

Nimue appears from a reflecting pool on the ground.

"Sir Sonic is right. And there's still time if you act now" said Nimue. 

The reflecting pool shows a map with four blinking dots.

"Use the sacred swords to form a barrier around the castle" said Nimue.

Sonic throws their three swords to the ground. Percival, Gawain and Lancelot pick up their swords.

"For the kingdom and its people!" said Percival.

Raise all three swords.

"For the kingdom and its people!" said Lancelot and Gawain. "I'm counting on ya!" said Sonic the Hedgehog. "Sir Sonic! What will you do?!" asked Percival. "Once the barrier's up, I'll look for a chance to jump in" replied Sonic the Hedgehog. "Surely you jest?!" asked Percival. "Nah... It's just how I roll" replied Sonic the Hedgehog. "Fare thee well. We, too, shall fulfill our appointed task" said Percival.