Chapter 13: Knight's Lesson

"The appointed time has passed" said Caliburn. "Yeah, don't remind me" said Sonic the Hedgehog.

Sonic and Caliburn see the kid again.

"You've been waiting here the whole time? Sorry about that! Good news, everyone's safe" said Sonic the Hedgehog. "Thank you. And sorry about tricking you" said the kid. "Huh?" asked Sonic the Hedgehog.

The kid turns into Nimue.

"You have shown courage, strength and compassion" said Nimue. "Huh? Then..." said Sonic the Hedgehog. "I shall show you how to blunt the power of Excalibur. Cause you're a true knight!" said Nimue. "Yes!" said Sonic the Hedgehog.

Scene changes with Sonic, Caliburn and Nimue back at the lake.

"I see" said Sonic the Hedgehog as he pulled out Arondight and one of Galatine's swords. "So I have to defeat the Knights of the Round Table and collect the sacred swords?" asked Sonic the Hedgehog. "Yes. The three sacred swords combined with your Caliburn, should dispel the power of immortality that protects him" said Nimue. "Sounds like walk in the park!" said Sonic the Hedgehog. "We'll see about that" said Caliburn. "Hey, c'mon! Isn't about time you gave me a little credit?" asked Sonic the Hedgehog. "The remaining knight, Percival, is the Knight of the Grail. She's as strong as she is noble. One mistake could be your last" replied Caliburn. "Don't worry! I've got one of the great sacred swords!" said Sonic the Hedgehog. "Of... Of course! It's about time you figured that out" said Caliburn. "I'm gonna make this look easy. She won't know what hit her! I've gotten pretty used to you too" said Sonic the Hedgehog. "That is exactly what I told you not to do!" said Caliburn. 

Sonic and Caliburn leave the lake.

"Fare thee well, brave knight, chosen one of Caliburn..." said Nimue.