Chapter 1

It is a normal morning in London. Though it's unusual to find the Luthor house being the center of all the commotion. They are shifting very unlikely for them. They have been here in London for 9 years. Been a normal business class family with a 16-year old pretty daughter.

The family was very friendly and normal, father was a businessman, mom was an architect in her very own building company. The family was completed with a nice loving daughter, a normal teenager girl with an unbeatable passion and skill in mostly everything. 

"Amaris Adrienne Luthor come down now and help me with this big box!"-Jane Luthor shouted to her daughter as she trodded down the stairs smiling and carrying her last carton. 

"I'll take that! You take care of your mother M!"-A helper said taking the box from her hand and she smiled and turned back to walk to her mother.

"Yes, Mom! What is my order?"-Amaris asked as she clasped her hands.

"You are supposed to help me with this box!"-She said as she kept her hands on her waist. She nodded and took a step but fell on her butt.

She scoffed lightly and moved to help her.

"It looks like you need my help!"-She said as she helped her up and they both started to stuff the things inside the box

...................

Amaris's POV

When everything was done me and mom sat in her car and drove off to this place which is my father's hometown Beacon Hills.

According to him, he had earned enough to live thrice and now he wants to stay with us, spend more time with me and mom. Not that I am complaining but he was always on business trips. And knowing him he will still leave for a few but it will be few. He will mostly be at home with us. 

One more reason we are moving back to this place is that both mom and dad have some unfinished business there. 

...............

As our plane landed in this place called Beacon Country. I and Mom got off from it and took our waiting car to our now new home which should be by now settled.