Chapter 6

Amaris's POV

I woke up at 4 am. I swung my legs of the bed and sat up straight. I took a long yawn and walked out of my bed and into the bathroom.

I pulled my brush and paste out and kept my hands beneath the tap and the tap started running. I brushed and bathed quickly. Wrapping a towel around me, i walked into my closet and looked for something sporty to wear. Sporty and comfortable.

I found an Adidas sports wear and wore my apple smartwatch

I found an Adidas sports wear and wore my apple smartwatch. Finding matching red and black Adidas shoes I wore them. I picked up a Adidas bag. I looked at the time and it was 4:48 am. 

"Hell."-I whispered and moved out my closet and passed my bathroom coming face to face with dad.

"Dad.Oh...My god."

"Well Good Morning from you 'my god'."-He said in his usual playfully mood.

"You scared me."-I said as i open my eyes.

"I knocked multiple times but you didn't heard. You were in the shower so i waited outside. Want me to join you?"-He said sitting on the settee. He randomly eyed the book that was kept in the shelf beside him.

"No. I am good. I am practicing with a friend."-I said and he raised an eyebrow smirking.

"I told you."-He said and smiled picking up a book and opening it to a random page.

"And I took it under consideration."-I said and walked to put some books in my bag for school.

"Good. Be safe."-He said and waved me off and tossed the book back into the space.

I trodded down the stair and open a cabinet in the kitchen finding a water bottle to carry cool water. Filling the water, i open the door to the pantry and looked inside the freezer, and found sandwiches. There were multiple flavors so i picked up the three i prefer most. Planning on sharing what he likes.

 I strapped the water bottle and kept the book about werewolves

"Alright let's go."-I whispered to myself and exited the house. I walked to where my car was outside the garage. Sitting in i drove of to the Hale House.