Jealousy

Kaycee POV:
I wake up to my alarm clock and i look at my phone and see its 9:37am, i then look down to see i have a message from shamu.

Shamu <33
Morning angel.

Angel <33
Morning Shamu.

Shamu <33
What's on the agenda today for you, I'm doing nada.

Angel <33
Urm i think I'm out with my mom all day.

Shamu <33
Oh okay, well ill see you tomorrow than.

Angel <33
Don't be sad Shamu.

Shamu <33
I'm not angel I promise.

Angel <33
Okay see you tomorrow definitely.

After i finishing texting Sean I officially got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and have shower, i put the shower on and start to brush my teeth and get undressed to hop in the shower. After my shower i got out and got dressed into some blue jeans and a sports bra with a cute zip up, and i rush downstairs and see my mum has cooked me breakfast and left a note.

Hey darling, ive made you some pancakes and bacon ive gone out for the weekend with dad ill be back on Monday night.
See you soon ring me if you need anything.
Mom xoxo

That means i can see sean today so i got my phone out and just as i was about to press on his contact to FaceTime him i get a FaceTime call from Gabe, i thought gabe moved to Mexico thats weird. I answer the call and seems very happy anyway...

Gabe
Hey kaycee!

Me
Hey gabe whats up.

Gabe
Well I'm back in LA for a little and i thought you would want to go to Tricia class with me since you know I'm back.

Me
Oh my gosh yes I'm free but let me ask Sean he would so enjoy it.

Gabe
Wait no kayc can it just be us, i miss us.

Me
Urm sure okay ill meet you there in ten.

I ended the FaceTime before it got weird but it was weird when he wouldn't let me invite Sean i guess they haven't had the best friendship but I grab my shoes ad put them on and get in my car to drive to the studio and once i got there i saw Gabe and we gave each other a massive hug since its been a while and we went into the studio.

Sean POV:
I was in my garage think of some choreography kinda waiting for the day to go so i can see kaycee, i miss the wod days when she was ere everyday but now its like we barely see each other. I stop for a while and grab my phone of side and laid on the floor and went on instagram, as i was scrolling across i a came across a video from a gaycee shipper.