Bet

Kaycee POV:
I just got to collage and my mom and boyfriend is helping me take my stuff up to my room and as we walk in, there is a girl who I'm guessing is my roommate and she's vaping with a nose piercing and music with a friend playing cards which she turned off when we come in, my mom doesn't seem too impressed by it but i told her to ignore it and wait outside. I take all my stuff and put it on my bed and go outside to my mum and Noah to them talking about changing my room but i didn't care they should trust me so i said no so my mom stormed away and i just gave Noah a goodbye and walked away. I went back to my room opening the door and see that girl laying down reading a magazine....

"How much did i freak your mom out." She said looking up at me.

"Urm shes just really over protective..." i said trying to search for her name.

"Bailey." She said standing up putting her hand out to give me a vape.

"Oh urm no thanks." I said turning away.

"See she has nothing to worry about." She said as her phone pinged looking at it. "Oh thats Tahani i should go meet her." She said walking out the door.

I say bye and set all the stuff away and by the time I'm finished its bedtime so i get n my pyjamas and get in bed taking one last check of my phone to see my mom messaged me telling me to have a good day tomorrow, I'm sure i will.

I wake up and get dressed in a nice striped T-shirt and some cute denim jeans leaving as quick as i can getting out the door to my first lesson. I walked across the field into the building seeing a boy standing at the door i say hi to him asking if I'm at the right class as he says yes i go to open the door but he reminds me its locked and we both start laughing, soon after the teacher comes and opens the door as we both went in and sat down.

"I'm Julian by the way." He says extending his hand out.

I shake his hand replying "I'm kaycee."

All the students soon come in and settle down as the teacher starts talking. The day went so quickly and soon enough i was in the shower thinking about everything that i learnt today, i slowly rinse my hair out and wrap the towel around my body grabbing all my stuff going back to my room to get changed. I get to my dorm and open the door placing my stuff down looking for one clothes as i look in the mirror i see a boy with a handsome jawline and jet black hair but i got scared and shot around.

"Excuse me i think your in the wrong room." I say holding my towel close to my body.

"I'm in the right room" he says shooting his eyes at me then back at his book.

"How did you even get in here." I say looking around then back as he dangles some keys. "Okay well can you go out in the hall so i can get dressed." I say looking at him.

He looks over at me saying "dont flatter yourself. I'm not looking." As his eyes go back to his book.

The door soon opens and in walks Bailey sitting down next to him grabbing her keys then looking over at me saying hey.

"Hey can u ask your boyfriend to leave so i can get dressed." I say as she laughs.

"Not my boyfriend. What did you say to her." He says looking at him.

"Nothing I've been minding my own business." He says showing his book.

"Well whoever he is.." i say as she gets up dragging him with her as he stops next to me "the great gabsty is a great book but i hate to spoil it but i was all a dream." He says placing it down going to leave.

"Actually it was all a lie." I say as he smirks at me walking out.

The next day.