If i was...

Dear kaycee,
If i was your boyfriend I'd never let you go.

Kaycee's POV:
It's been a really weird week, when i say weird i mean weird. On Monday Alex asked me to be his girlfriend in front of the whole school and to be honest i didn't want to say yes as we've only known each other for a month but i was under pressure and i didn't want to embarrass him so i said yes and ever since then Sean my best friend has been so off with me like doesn't FaceTime me anymore sends really short messages and barely talks to me in school or dance I'm really missing him. But there's more ever since Alex asked me out I've been getting really weird notes which i wont lie is cute but there's no name. The first one i got was...

Dear Kaycee,
If i was your no.1

And that was it nothing else. It's now a new week and i got to my locker and found another one which now says

If i was your boyfriend I'd never let you go.

Okay its a new one last week was all about them being my no.1 and it was all very strange but i kinda pushed it out my head as i had a lot more to worry on like getting Sean back and sorting Alex out and try a figure out who this person is. Your probably wondering what i mean about sorting Alex out well he's been so off like always starting arguments with me and always controlling what I wear and I'm so over it but he is so romantic sometimes.

Seans POV:
I'm really missing her seeing her face everyday her smile that makes rainbows and everything about her but Alex I've known Alex for a long time and he's always had a crush on Kaycee but kaycee never knew about him because i never let her, Alex is bad news he's not the guy Kaycee should be with, he's a player. He always asked me question at dance about her, asking if I could give him a hand on her getting to know him but i never did i just ignored his request until he finally had the balls to talk to her and then ask her out. Everyone knew i liked kaycee but Alex always wants what i want like in 7th grade i had crush, her name was Ellie but of course Alex had to steal her away just like he's doing with kaycee and its not cool. He's only doing it because he wants to get into her pants because kaycee is a stunning girl she's beautiful and wont let any guy do anything to her, but i know kaycee to well and i know she said yes to Alex out of pity because she felt bad for him, but it still pissed me off. I haven't really spoken to kaycee since last week because i know ill just mess up everything and i cant do that so i just kept my distance which i can tell is hurting her but its also hurting me seeing Alex sitting where i used to sit right next to kaycee.

"Sean Lew are you gonna answer the question?" The teacher said looking at me while the whole class laughed.

"Urm yeah sorry its 39." I said looking around as my eyes catch kaycee.

"Correct!" The teacher said and went back to teaching.

I was looking at her and she was looking at me until she looked at her phone and stating typing and then signalling me to look at it. I looked down at phone and saw a message from her but i tried not to smile when i saw it..

Angel <3
Meet after class need to talk to you. Ps: i miss you loser. Xoxo

i felt bad as i have been keeping my distance from her and i really should it not her fault so i agreed.

Shamu <3
Okay sure, where at? Ps: miss you too weirdo. Xoxo

Angel <3
Our spot.

I shut off my phone and put it back in my pocket and nodded at her and got back to my work thinking about what she wants to talk about which is probably why I haven't been sitting with them and been sitting by myself. The bell went and i got more anxious as it was now lunch and i had to go meet kayc so i walked out the class and saw Alex and i rolled my eyes as he grabbed kaycee quite forced actually and she looked quite upset but i didn't want to get involved so i just went to straight to our spot under the bleachers in the gym.