suprise

Elena's POV:
It been a month since I started my new school and I'm enjoying it so much I made a lovely group of friends. Bailey, Gia, Josh, Julian, Amari, Mack and Sean. They are wonderful people all so nice but I've never seen Sean smile once and I've always wondered why. So I thought I'd ask Bailey since she was the closest to him.

Me and Bailey were walking to our lockers talking about the school and more about it as I've only just started getting my way around.

"So that's pretty much it and now ur back at your locker" Bailey said pointing at it as we both giggled.

"Thanks Bailey it means a lot I officially know we're I'm going." I said opening my locker.

"Sure anytime it's fun." She said opening hers as she managed to get ours together.

"Are you gonna go Tricia's class tonight?" I turned to her after putting my book away and grabbing my bag out.

"Yess I can't wait I think everyone is going." She said shutting her locker.

"Yay it's gonna be so fun, I mean Tricia's classes are always fun." I said shutting my locker.

"Yeah Sean's dropping me off do you need a ride too." She asked me with a huge smile on her face linking her arm with mine.

"Speaking off Sean I have a question." I stopped and turned to her.

"Do you like him!" She jumped up looking at me confused.

"No no god no I just wanna know why doesn't he smile." I said confused back.

"Right well he only smiles when Kaycee is around." She says linking her arm back with mine.

"Who's Kaycee?" I asked her.

"Kaycee is my ultimate best friend I've known her since I was 10 and every time she's around you get a huge smile but she's always back and fourth between La and England as she's quite the famous one and she teaches dance classes and when she goes Sean gets really sad and barely smiles but when she's around he is smiling 24/7...." she was rambling on when we she stops "Omg no fricking way." I look up and see a girl with curly brown hair hair in a cute little gym outfit.

"KAYCEE" she screams so that's her wow she's gorgeous.

Bailey runs up to her jumps right in her arms  as they both hug and scream.

"Omg kaycee I missed you so so much." She says letting her go.

"Me too bails me too." She says as they both stare at me.

"Hey kayc this is elena she's new at school she joined about a month ago." Bailey says as they both walk up to me.

"Hi your like really pretty omg." I said looking at her.

"So are you it's lovely to meet you." She says hugging me.

"So we was just about to go to lunch I'm guessing you want to suprise a certain someone." Bailey says pocking kaycee as she gets embarrassed.

"stop bails I haven't spoke to him in six months I miss him." Kaycee says as her smile drops.

"Yeah he hasn't smiled in six months either." Bailey replied as we all started walking towards the lunch hall.

"Kaycee nice to see you back." The principal said as we walked past him.

"Me too sir England was beautiful like always." She said winking at him as they both laughed.

"So everyone literally loves you here." I said looking at her.

"She very hard not to like." Bailey said as kaycee said "shut up you."

We carry on talking and walking laughing when we get too the lunch hall and kaycee stops.

"What's wrong kaycee." I asked her.

"What if he isn't happy to see me guys." She said looking down.

"Kayc he's always gonna be happy to see your face." Bailey said linking her arm.

"Okay you should go sit down and then I'll come up behind him like 10 minutes later so you can get his reaction." Kaycee said looking more excited as each second went by.

"Okay okay." We both run into the lunch hall going over to our table.

"Heyy girlsss." Amari said pointing at us as everyone said hey even Sean but no smile.

"Heyy you guyss." I said going to amari sitting down next to him giving him a hug.

We all talked for about 15 minutes and then I saw kaycee walk over and stand behind Sean and cover his eyes as everyone's jaws drop.

"Guess who." She said and I looked at Sean's covered face and saw a massive smile on his face.

"No way your joking your lying." He said super fast uncovering his eyes turning around.

"suprise." She says giggling.

"Omg no no no way." Sean said jumping up grabbing her in his arms spinning around.

We are all sitting there laughing and I'm kinda crying as this is a cute reunion.

"Omg kayc I've missed you so much." He said putting her down as tears fall from his eyes.

"Hey hey don't cry." She says wiping his eyes as they hug again.

"Can y'all date already." Bailey shouts and we all start laughing.

"Shut up Bailey let them enjoy their cute reunion." I said throwing a fry at her.

"Thank you Elena i want you as my best friend." She said giving me a smile.

"Hey" Bailey shouts waiving her arms up.

"I would love that." I said winking at her.

"Hey I'm your best friend." Sean said letting go.

"Your my not my best friend Sean." She said as the smile disappears from his face.

"what..." he says as everyone else is confused with him.

"Your my soulmate, the one I wanna spend the rest of my life with." She said going up on her tiptoes kissing his check.

"Aweeee how cute." Julian said.

"Yay kaycee's back." Amari jumps up excited.

We all start laughing as Sean and kaycee sit down more like Sean sits down and kaycee sits on his lap how cute and then kaycee starts talking about her trip to england and how she wants to take us all on the next one even me woah this is exciting.

———————————————————————————
Heyyy guys hope you guys liked this one I know it's different but I posted a poll on my Instagram and you said you would read it even if it's from someone else's point of view. If you liked this let me know and maybe I can do more like this :)

-annie xoxo