III.

Chapter 3: The Hatch to Further

The teacher started discussing in class, but seem I cannot hear anything. My mind is preoccupied. I am thinking about the piece of paper, as I can see the sun slowly showing its light to us.

I can’t wait to see what’s the secret of this paper. Something amazing might be biding to me when I can finally see it. I could not help but smile when I imagine something that makes my body fill with excitement. This is setting me on fire.

As the class ends, I hurriedly went to the garden. I didn’t even respond to Carl’s offer to have lunch with him.

I’m busy, bahala siya riyan.

There are no students around here. Maybe this place is not their thing? And how could they? This is the greatest place I’ve ever seen in this school! Mga walang taste.

Inilibot ko naman ang aking mga mata sa kabuoan ng garden. The view of this scape never failed to amaze me.

Walang kupas, kahanga-hanga pa rin ang tanawin dito.

The lush greenery surrounds the windy path. The vibrant flowers with hues of red, purple, yellow and blue, and the sweet fragrance of blooming blossoms fills the air. Here, you can find solace that creates a tranquil haven of relaxation for introverts like me.

Kinapa ko naman ang aking skirt.

I almost forgot what the reason I went here was. I pick the piece of paper out of my skirt’s pocket. Here we are, we were going to unveil the secret of this paper!

I directly place it on the sun’s rays. My forehead knitted as I saw something unfamiliar to me.

Nilipad naman ng kunti ang dala kong papel nang dahil sa hangin, ngunit agad ko naman itong inayos upang tingnan ng mabuti ang mga nakasulat sa kapirasong papel na ‘to.

I saw a map, not a world map but a map that never existed. “Unanimous Realm, I read the most outstanding lettering in this paper. It is on the top that’s why I can simply find it.

 It is on the top that’s why I can simply find it