Chapter 2

Cameron's POV

Thank goodness Brianna agreed to come this summer. I just really hope she didn't mean what she said about finding boys. Yes, I undestand she is getting older, but I just can't imagine any boy touching or hurting my baby sister.

"Cameron? Brianna? We're home" I heard my mom call out.

"Hey mom. I'm in the living room" I called back.

"Where's Brianna?" she asked.

" I'm pretty sure she's in her room".

"Did Bri say she'll come this summer... on her own free will" she questioned skeptically.

"She did after a little persuading" I smirked. I figured that would be a better way of putting it instead of the fact that I may or may not have threatened her a little, which I really didn't mean to do it just kind of came out that way.

"Cameron, what did you do to your sister" she said with that look. You know that one your parents give you when they know you did something wrong they just don't know exactly what you did yet.

"Nooothiiiiing. The bottom line is, she's going to come this summer" I said, hoping she'd just drop it.

"Alright. Don't forget we are all going out for dinner for our last night together before me and your father go on vacation. Okay? I'm going to go check on Bri.

"Yup"

Brianna's POV

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Who is it" I asked.

"The worlds most amazing mom"

"Come in mom" I said while chuckling.

She came over and sat on my bed.

"Are you sure your okay with going this summer? I can tell Cameron he's not allowed to go. "

"I'm fine. I mean I'm really not looking forward to spending the summer in a house with a bunch of teenage boys, but that'll be better than spending the summer with an angry Cam. And besides, you agree with me that I could probably find some really cute boys at the beach right?"

"Absolutely girl!"

This is why I love my mom, she is definitely like a teenager sometimes.

"Now why can't you just explain that to Cameron. He has to realize I'm 14 now."

"I know he really just doesn't want to see you grow up or get hurt."

"I know and I appreciate that to a certain extent but it's just a little annoying. You know?" I say trying to explain to her how I feel.

"Yeah, don't worry I'll talk to him before me and your dad leave telling him he's got to give you some space this summer. "

"Thanks mom. If you don't mind I'm gonna try and get some packing done before we go out to dinner."

"Ok honey. Do you want some help."

"No I'm good, thanks." I said and she left.

I just realized I haven't really introduced myself. My name is Brianna Rose Dallas, yes I'm Cameron Dallas's little sister. I love Cam, he's a great big brother but when your brother is famous A LOT of hate can come with that. I have long, straight brown hair, bright blue eyes, I'm 5'1 and 1/2, and I weigh 98 pounds. Yes I know I'm probably way under weight and I realize that but I have a reason. Like I said before, I get a lot of hate because of my brother. I always thought I had a nice body but the fans definitely did not. The fans hate on me for so many different things I figured if I could give them one thing to stop hating on, why not. I started to just stop eating. I would just tell everyone I was eating in my room then throw it out in the garbage can. Every Thursday when the garbage gets thrown out I sneak out the night before to throw mine away so I don't get caught. My parents and Cam don't know about this and I intend to keep it that way. If they knew I know for a fact that I would just be treated like a baby and my every move would end up being watched, especially by Cameron. He may seem like a silly teenager but he is extremely overprotective and it's all because of my stupid ex Brad. Brad was that big jock of the school that all the girls wanted to be with and all the guys wanted to be. But for some reason he decided to ask me out. For the first couple months he was a great boyfriend, but all of a sudden he became this huge jerk. One afternoon I decided I would break up with him the next day. However, Cameron came home that night fuming and told me he saw Brad kissing some other girl. Yeah I was gonna break up with him anyways but it's really heartbreaking to know that your not enough for somebody. I cried for about two days and I could tell that got Cam really upset. But one day I decided I'm not gonna waste my tears on him and broke up with him. It actually felt really could to not be with him anymore. So yeah, after that Cam hasn't let me have another boyfriend since. But don't worry I intend for that to change this summer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading!!!!! Next chapter should be up soon. Bye lovies!!

                                             -Caitlin