Chapter 3

Brianna's P.O.V

Since I have a whole summer to pack for I decided it would be a good idea to get started and I began to lay things out on my bed. After about 45 minutes I had everything in piles on my bed. Since we would be gone for 3 months it was basically most of my closet. The different piles were:

10 short shorts
10 high wasted shorts
10 athletic shorts
7 leggings
10 yoga pants/sweatpants
4 dresses
4 skirts
5 fancy shirts
15 tank tops
12 crop tops
9 regular tee shirts
2 long sleeved shirts
3 sweatshirts
And a whole bunch of socks, underwear , and bras

I was walking back to my closet when someone knocked on my door.

"Come in" I yelled while trying to get my suitcase off the top shelf.

"Whoa it looks like your closet threw up on your bed" Cameron said laughing

"Yeah whatever. Can you just help me get this down?" I asked pointing to suitcase that I was unable to reach.

"Sure thing short stack" he said smirking.

"STOP CALLING ME THAT" I playfully yelled.

"Hey, it's true" he laughed.

I just stood their and rolled by eyes.

"Can I talk to you for a minute Bri"

"Sure" I said and sat down on the edge of my bed that wasn't covered in clothes and gestured for him to sit next to me.

"Mom told me about what you said to her earlier and I get your 14 now and that your growing up and want space but..." he trailed off.

"But what"

"But if I'm in charge this summer, then you aren't dating anyone. That's the rule I'm making and your gonna follow it."

I can't believe what I'm hearing. No way am I letting that happen.

"Absolutely not. You need to let me grow up Cam. And I am definitely not going to following your little rules all summer either. It's bad enough my missing a whole summer of dance, cheer, and friends so you can stay at a beach house all summer and treat me like a little kid. "

"I'm not treating you like a little kid, I'm just trying to protect you. And so are all the other guys. I talked to them and we all really care about you and want you to at least enjoy this summer with us, but we don't want to worry about you getting hurt" he shot back.

"So don't worry, let me take care of myself. I'm 14 for gods sake, I can do things on my own without someone being there to cradle me if it doesn't work out."

"I know that but I'm in charge and there is no dating or making stupid mistakes this summer. You hear me, and trust me Nash already gave this same speech to Hayes"

" Whatever. Say what you want. I will not let you be in charge of me this summer"

"Actually I will be. I promised mom and dad I would look after you this summer and I am not breaking that promise"

"Fine. You can keep that promise but that doesn't mean you have to be up my ass the whole trip"

I didn't realize what I said until after I said it. I feel bad cursing at Cameron because he never curses at me. I am just so annoyed at him.

"Brianna Rose watch your language"

"Sorry" I said softly.

Although I'm mad I don't like making Cam mad. He just needs to learn to let me grow up.

"No it's not your fault I get your annoyed with me. I'm sorry"

"So does this mean you'll change the rules for this summer" I questioned.

"Don't push it. Mom said we're leaving for Olive Garden in 10 minutes" he said.

"Whatever" I said as he left. I was still annoyed that I didn't win. But I'm even more annoyed that we have to go out for dinner. I hate eating out because I always have to actually eat if I don't want them to find out. Lately I've been trying to eat more because I'm now below 100 pounds, which I never intended to be it just happened. And even though I'm trying to eat more I still don't eat as much and when I do I'm pretty slow. But I know I have to eat normally if I don't want them to find out. I've been laying around all day so I haven't gotten dressed. I walk to my closet and try to find something decent to wear from what's still in there. I decide on a pink skirt with white flowers, a plain black top, white sandals, my hair down, and just some mascara and lip gloss for my makeup. Happy with my outfit I walk down stairs and see my family waiting for me on the couch.

"Sorry I took so long"

"It's ok. Your brother was just telling us about the argument you guys had. We can talk about it in the car" my mom said.

"Okay" I softy said putting my head down. I hate having conversations like this because my brother usually ends up winning because he's older. I walked out to the car and my mom got in the back seat in between me and Cameron.

"Cameron, tell me why your annoyed with your sister" my mom starts the conversation off.

""I'm mad because she won't except the fact that I'm in charge and I don't want to worry about her this summer. That's why I made those rules and she is refusing to follow them.

Yeah this is going to be a long car ride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed!!!!

-Caitlin