Draco Malfoy and the library

"Hello dear" Draco said, scaring you to death. "What the hell Malfoy, I'm trying to study". The library was quiet as can be. "Oh, so we're on last name terms now?, alright." "Leave me alone Draco"

"not without a kiss".

"I'm sorry?" you said. "Come on Bell, you know you want it"
"Shut up Draco, now leave me alone, this exam is really important to me" you huffed.

"I can tell you're stressed Bell". "not at all" you said sarcastically. "I'm a pretty good stress reliever Bell.." "would you like to see my specialty?"

"Draco."

"I mean it-" you were cut off by his fingers resting on your lady parts.

you placed your hand on his shoulder while lifting your bottom half, pure shock caused your movements.

He smirked, never releasing his hand away from you. You didn't love it, I mean he IS Draco Malfoy, but didn't exactly hate it either. To be fair, you then placed your hand deep into his inner thigh.

you looked at his eyes who were already staring into yours, all you could see was the color gray, and pure lust. "Well?" Draco said after a few moments passed, both your hands in the same place.

"Fine"

He immediately pushed his chair back, grabbed you by the waist and placed you on top of him. Your legs spread onto his lap, facing each other.

you stared into each other's eyes. "Bell, I'm beginning to realize you have the prettiest eyes I've ever seen" he said. You tried to hide your red face, but he quickly grabbed your chin and kissed you.

He put his hands on your waist. Pushing you down on his bulge. The feeling of his warm crotch on yours made you moan.

He quickly put his hand over your mouth and put his finger over his lip. Signaling to be quiet. He put his hands back on your waist and whispered "quiet now darling, don't want to get caught now do we?"

      He swayed your hips back and forth on his lap, making you grind on his bulge. Your face was all red and you were already panting.

   He helped fix your messy hair, you yourself were now grinding all over him. "Enjoying ourselves?" your response was a ear destroying moan, his hand quickly covered your mouth again. "wow" he said.

  His head tilting back. Him seeing you like turned him on.

   You started to grind on his bulge harder, because you couldn't feel enough of him.

     You huffed out of frustration and got off of him, pulled your pants and trousers off. And got back on top off him. Not even giving Draco a chance to admire you.

       While you were on top of him, half naked, you started to unbuckle his pants. "and you said to leave you alone". "Shut the hell up Draco" you sighed harshly. He smirked and let you continue to unbuckle his pants.

He saw you were struggling a bit so he took over taking his pants off. "There we go" he said as it slapped your belly. The sound was enough to cause footsteps starting to approach. You immediately get off of him, put your trousers and pants back on, half-assed of course, and act like you were studying.

    Draco had ran off deeper into the library to change.

     The footsteps you heard finally had a face.

    "Harry!".
     "Bell!! I didn't know you were here, thought Hermione invited you to a girls night" Harry said. you stuttered as you spoke "oh um about that I have a uh a test for um oh what's his name Fudge!" you shouted on accident. "Oh that's-" Harry was cut off by his view of Malfoy, who was walking past him.

   "Potter" Draco said passing by. "Malfoy" Harry said.

  But Draco was gone before he could heard him.