Harry J Potter

He smelled so good. He always smelled good. You greet your friends and sit next to Harry. He greets you with a warm kiss. Perfect way to start off your morning. Hermione is going on about how unreasonable The Daily Bugle is being, but whats new? You finally realize that you are staring at him.

His beautiful brown eyes are what you most love about Harry. Hermione finally shuts up about The Daily Bugle and asks Harry about his recent Quidditch practices, you know, being team captain and all.

"Everything's seems to be going fine for now" Harry smacks his lips and continues "Ron surely had gotten way better at-" his words were interrupted by you rubbing his thigh.

Of course you meant this in a I love this man so much way. But Harry didn't. Oh him and his dirty thoughts. "Er, right then, Ron's yea um his skills have improved so much, good job Ron" he says as he gives his friend a assuring look.

Oh but then he looks back at you. It's almost like he wants you dead. Although you didn't quite understand why he would have such a look.

——————•——————•——————•——————
The school day is finally over and you can't wait to meet up with you amazing boyfriend. Harry.

As you finally approached his door, you were getting ready to knock when he opens the door swiftly. A look of pain in his face. You immediately ask him what's wrong.
But before he answers, he sits you on his bed.

"I've been thinking about you all day, the way you touched me earlier. I couldn't do it then, obviously, but I wanted to fuck you so bad."
You grabbed him by the waistband of his trousers and pulled him closer to you.

"And?" You say. "I would really much love to please you darling, can I?"

You didn't even answer. You immediately started to kiss him. It was a soft, small little kiss.

You stopped. Beginning your teasing. You found the head of his cock and started to trace your fingers over it. His face. His fucking face.

You loved seeing him all messy under your touch. "Please, my love, I need you."

The kissing started again, it was much more intense this time. You felt your lady parts begin to tingle, begging for pleasure.

Harry sat on the bed. His cock almost poking out of his trousers. "Hello Harry's little friend, I'll be seeing you in just a minute" you both chuckled.

You got on top of him. You lifted up your skirt. And began to grind your pussy all over his cock.

Pussy sliding is his favorite.

You grabbed his cock, a groan escaping his mouth. And began rubbing the tip on your clit.

it felt so good, He took your shirt off, then your bra, and began sucking on your tits.

You were so close to climaxing, Harry could tell. He takes over and grabs his own cock. Rubbing it all over your clit. The feeling of his flesh all over yours sent you over the edge.

And there it was.

Harry was amazed by his view. You knew Harry hadn't came yet. And you weren't going to leave the poor boy like that.

You tied your hair up, and climbed on top of him. Kissing his neck softly, and going down to his chest. "I love you so much pumpkin". You kept going lower and lower.

You made sure to leave marks all over his V-line. "Fuck Harry, you're so beautiful" another groan escaping his mouth. You were finally right on top of his cock. You dragged your tongue down from up there all the way down to his tip and took every inch of him into your mouth.

"Fuckkkkkin bloody hell Bell" you laughed. The vibrations from your laugh made Harry jerk.

You began bopping your head up and down . Choking and gagging all over his cock. And never forgetting to make eye contact. "I'm going to cum Bell"

"Go ahead baby" your tongue now focused only on his tip, it was swirling all around non stop. Which was enough for Harry to finally let out his amazing, loud, moan.

You felt his warm seed in your mouth.

You signaled him to sit up. You put your mouth on his and spit his seed into his own mouth. You continued to make out with his seed as lube. You began to feel things again and started rubbing your pussy. "Baby, I need more" you said.

Harry laid you down on your belly and stuck your ass up. His dick playing with your pussy. He put his face next to yours and before you knew it. He pounded into you. Both of you moaning extremely loud. "Fuckkk".

He kept going in and out at a fast pace. You wished this would never end. But there it was. You were about to climax. Harry knew this of course and put his mouth on top of yours.

Moments later you were moaning, while realizing, all in his mouth. Harry loved this and it made him cum. You both were a mess.

The night ended with a sweet passionate kiss.