Draco Malfoy and the library pt.2

Your roommate barged into your room, causing you to jump. "bell!! you're not ready yet?!". "I'm sorry uh ready for what exactly?" you said. "oh come on bell pumpkin, the party Slytherin house is hosting!"

"Oh".

"that junk?, I'll just stay here studying my notes" before you could say anything else you were dragged to the bathroom, and a black silk dress was thrown at you.

"ok then".

   It was quite hot in there. All the intoxicated people were for sure contributing to that. Only two shots in and you wanted to leave. Your friends begged you to stay longer, but it was almost two in the morning.

    You decided to take one last shot before leaving. As you're dodging all these sweaty people your eye catches a glimpse of blonde. You didn't know if it was the alcohol or not, but you start heading that way.

   He's facing the other way. You take a second to look before calling his name. hmph, his butt looks good in those pants. "Draco?" you ask. He immediately turns around and the group he's with all look at you. "Bell?" he says. "who invited you?" he adds.

    You stare at him for a moment and start walking away, not having the energy to deal with bullshit tonight. By the time you're at the door you feel a hand grab your arm.

    "bell, my beauty". "oh fuck off" you say. "Well that's not very nice" he says. "I don't care Draco, please leave me alone" you say desperately, not wanting to continue this conversation.

    You start walking away again when he says, "at least let me walk you to your dorm". You let him.

   The silence isn't awkward, but it is quiet, to quiet. "Draco.." you whispered. "remember the library?..". He looks quite tense now. His jaw clenched he says "yea, it was quite fun you know, the way you got all hot for me in seconds". You blush remembering exactly what happened.

    "round two?" he asks. You laugh, assuming he's joking. Oh but he isn't joking. You start to blush again. "well Draco, last time was a mistake, I don't think we should try ag-". You were cut off by him picking you up bridal style.

   "Draco put me down, seriously. what are you doing? where are we going?". "we?" he says. "well we have some business to finish back at the library".

    "you're not serious.." you say. He doesn't say anything until you guys finally arrive at the doors of the library.

    He speed walks to the deep back part of the library. He sits you down on one of the desks. But before he does anything, he has to feel your mouth first. He kisses you passionately.