Prof. Lupin

Sensitive content warning. Big age difference!!

   You were late, but when were you ever early? you knocked on the big wooden door, only for Malfoy to open it. He tugged your hair as you walked past him to enter class. Ofcourse the only empty seat was all the way in the front. you could never catch a break.

   "Do you have a note Ms. Bell?" Professor Lupin said as you sat down. "um im sorry sir, i dont". As you said that you realized you were looking at his bulge, unintentionally of course. You looked up fast hoping he hadn't noticed.

But oh he noticed.

The entire lesson was rather boring, except for the person teaching it. No. Shut up. That's your bloody teacher for Merlin's sake. No.

He began dismissing the class, and you prayed he wouldn't pull a stunt. "Bell, you stay, I need to have a word with you". You looked at your friend Harry who gave you a warm look. You knew he would stay outside waiting for you to finish. "have a pleasant day everyone" he said as the last of the students left the class.

You were scared, you had no idea what he was going to say. or do.

You followed him up to his office. He gestured for you to sit down, so you did.

"Ive noticed a slight change in your behavior lately Bell, and may I say Im not proud of it" He was now leaning on his desk right next to you. He smelled so good. He smelled like a man.

"I know sir, i apologize for the wa-" He placed his hand on your cheek and put his thumb over your lips. You weren't terrified. Maybe you wanted this too.

You looked up at him for a while. His face showing want all over it. "you're one of my prettiest students, you know?" You stayed silent. A moment which felt like forever had passed and he placed a gentle kiss on your lips. He backed up, researching your face.

"i don't understand" you said. "well what's not to understand?, i find you absolutely beautifu-"

You stood up, and began kissing him. He felt so warm. No words were said as he threw everything off his desk and placed you on top of it. You sat there looking up at him, then down against his bulge. It looked way bigger this time.

  He started to kiss you again. My Merlin was he good at that. You felt a hand touch your pussy, and flinched. Your hands were on his shoulders. "Just follow my lead darling".

His cold fingers felt so good on your warm, already wet pussy. "Professor this isn't right" you moaned into his mouth. He immediately let go of you and stepped back. The look on his face, as if he was studying a crime scene, began to worry you.

You started to apologize, tears started falling down your face. You hoped you hadn't ruined your chance to attend the greatest school of magic.

"I'm so sorry professor, I'm so so so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking, this won't ever happen aga-". You were cut off by your hot and sweaty teacher. "Don't finish that sentence Bell, both you and I know what we want". "And what is that professor?" You replied.

"Us" He whispered.

"Go catch up with Harry, he should be more than worried right about now". You started fixing your hair the best you could, fixing the skirt your professor was so close to ripping off. You saw his hand coming close to helping you fix your skirt, you stopped his hand.

"I apologize professor, I won't show up late to class again". "Alright Bell" were the last words you heard as you left his office and back outside into the classroom. There was Harry holding the door open, waiting for his friend.