paris

a/n sooooo fun fact abt the author, i'm a very big traveler. like ngl i've been to 3/4 of europe, croatia, italy, germany, iceland, finland been to them all. and honesty my one of my favourite of all places is most likely france, i went for my 10th and 14th birthday, and i love it sm, the history and architecture. and i think this is 100% somewhere hermione would take you on holiday to during the autumn so here we go.

preferences of hermione taking you on holiday to paris.
(after war, modern day)

- she'd take you to some type of themed small hotel for the 4 days, where you did a lot more than just sleep...

- in the morning you'd go to a bakery, where you'd split a chocolate croissant and 2 cappuccinos

- you'd then go sightseeing to the touristy places, the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe, with hermione dousing you with facts on the history of both of them.

- for lunch you'd go to a small restaurant, hermione being hermione had perfect french and could order in perfect... unlike you (unless you can speak frech. then toast to you because i'm failing it)

- "une ratatouille et une limonade s'il vous plait" hermione spoke in a perfect accent.
"and um... une salad? you added on uncertainly as hermione chuckled then reviving a kick on the leg.

- next on the agenda was for you two to go to the louvre, which seemed quite exciting at first... but you may of got lost a few... times. but the two of you!

- then once it reached 6pm it was date night time! in which hermione planned. hermione wore a little black dress with a cardigan, in which hugged her curves in all the right ways. as you wore ribbed mini dress with a black oversized blazer over it.

a/n it's short sorry lmao